K.ristinnnn ♥

K.ristinnnn♥

Call me Kristin . Turning 15 on 24 April . I am fat , short and ugly . I always watch out for the time 11.11 . Name me a bitch if you like but look into the mirror before you name me that cause you aren't that perfect either . I laugh loudly like nobody's business . Don't understand me well ? Why not start scrolling down and read my daily stories ?
Attached since 18.06.10 to Nicholas SKJ♥

Sunday, May 15, 2011

" Don't look back, because if you do, you will trip in the present and fall in the future . "

yesterday night ton with baby and only slept less than 2hrs i think? then met my classmates at IMM to do our project. chat and fool around , they are super funny i swear . make me laugh till stomach ache ! mostly talking and slack at MAC but still completed the project . (: okay time check : 3am ! and i am not asleep yet lehs!!! POWER! lacking if sleep and i am updating my blog . shall update about my15th birthday celebration ! had steamboat at my house with my school mates . (: some pics taken before the steamboat as everyone is not here yet . :x












well , everyone reached around 7 and we get started ! :D mummy bought alot of food . snap some of the food she bought . ONLY SOME ! there is still alot in the fridge , but didn't take out cause table not enough space . :/ take a look :




vegetarian dumplings! i love this . (:




not very sure wat is this . it taste like fish cake ? :x but very thin slice type. not bad only laa.




steamboat definitely must have fishballs and hotdogs right ? ate alot fishballs !



slice pork and chicken for bbq . (: mummy marinate this herself , super nice only ! LOVE HER LIKE MAD ! :D



prawns!! alot of people ate this . super fresh and nice . brought 3kgs of prawns back. haha .



sliced fish for soup . good for minxuan to eat as she was sick that day but she still came down to celebrate birthday for me . thanks my dear friend ! (:



cuttlefish on the left and the right one i am not so sure . but i am sure most of your have eaten it before and it taste like fish cake , not bad laa .



bought lots of veggies back as minxuan love to eat veggies ! only she love to eat veggies in our clique . she can everyday eat veggies and she dun mind . i am also influenced by her already! :/



japanese mushrooms . boyf love to eat this . (: bought 6 packets !



TA-DA!! this is how my steamboat looks like . (: can you see the bbq thingy ?! dunno which idiot put so much margarine on it . made the food super oily only ! then in the end we got to put tissues on our plate to suck up the oil , dam unhealthy lehs ! everyone was busy eating and some MONKEYS friends of mine went to use my laptop and camwhore themselves . HAHA . they spammed dam alot sia!



from left to right : charlene , jinxian and rhea . (: wat a black face they gave ? hehe . ^^ there is really alot ! took me some times to upload all this photos ! enjoy ~







can you recognise this person's face ? aww , its CHARLENE's face !



this is RHEA's face !





















charlene took the dog baby gave for me during valentine . that crazy mini bombini !



ru hui came in also ! :D







not long , candice join in the fun !






min xuan got to leave early as she was sick , so we cut cake first .





my birthday cake !! ^^ nice right ? its super ultra chocolatey . urghhhhh . i am hungry now ... bear with it kristin ! bear with it ! after cut cake , the MONKEYS went back to camwhore and this time i decided to join in . well , not much of my photos cause my hair is super ugly that day . HATE YOU HATE YOU ! STUPID HAIR !!





















the bbq was super hot so i tied my hair up . (: charlene and co went off around 11 . then boyf and co came . DRINK , DRANK , DRUNK !!! thats all i can rmb . rushing this post as i really wanna sleep already , i can't stand it . ): comment me at my formspring alrights ? (: follow me at twitter also @18_love . shall head to bed noaz ! bye peeps ! :-*








No comments:

Post a Comment