K.ristinnnn ♥

K.ristinnnn♥

Call me Kristin . Turning 15 on 24 April . I am fat , short and ugly . I always watch out for the time 11.11 . Name me a bitch if you like but look into the mirror before you name me that cause you aren't that perfect either . I laugh loudly like nobody's business . Don't understand me well ? Why not start scrolling down and read my daily stories ?
Attached since 18.06.10 to Nicholas SKJ♥

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

" LIFE IS JUST A COMPLIACTED GAME " ;

currently in comp lab ,, nothinq to do ,, so decided to bloq . (: actually ,, i have nothinq much to post ,, waitinq for sweetie to send me all the photos we taken at saturday then i will post everythinq at one shot . ;D no worries ,, i have written it down in my diary ,, so i won't forqet wat i did the past few days . (: well ,, i dun really have the habbit to write diaries ,, it was because i am durinq lesson times ,, so wrote it for fun ? (: lauqhs ; okay crappinq too much .

ps : / to all spammers : continue spamminq all your wants . (: i won't be affected by you quys seriously . (: yes ,, i am fat & ugly & have pimple & have double chin ... SO ? lauqhs ; but dun forqet ,, i also have a cute & adorable boyf that still love me even i've removed makeup . he love me beinq chubby cause he thinks its cute . (: &&& FYI ! i am acceptable weiqht okay ? (: so wat i put heavy makeup ? did you guys see it before ?? o.o if not ,, kindly STFU okay ? (: tyvm !

No comments:

Post a Comment