K.ristinnnn ♥

K.ristinnnn♥

Call me Kristin . Turning 15 on 24 April . I am fat , short and ugly . I always watch out for the time 11.11 . Name me a bitch if you like but look into the mirror before you name me that cause you aren't that perfect either . I laugh loudly like nobody's business . Don't understand me well ? Why not start scrolling down and read my daily stories ?
Attached since 18.06.10 to Nicholas SKJ♥

Thursday, August 5, 2010



" HAVE YOU EVER STOP AND WONDER WHAT LOVE TRULY IS ? " ;
i am backkkkk !! *clapclap* okay , qonna clear all the spider webs here . x.x leavinq my bloq dyinq here . x.x LOL ! last friday (30/7) , went to eat sakura w ' boyf & anson . (: ate till supa supa full ! x.x felt like just lyinq on the floor and orhorh after eatinq . :x really supa FULL ! lauqhs ; thn they headed to my hse to ton and made some spaqetti for them at around 3 or 4am as they were feelinq a little hunqry . (: LOL ! boyf said v nice uhs . (: *happydieme* hahas ; today went to minxuan 's hse to bake cookies . (: qave some to shitinq & her boyf cause she deliberately brinq down my hiqh heels for meee ! (: the rest qave boyf & some frens . (: hope they likes it . ^^ after met shitinq to take my heels ,, went down to aljunied to meet boyf & co for some work stuffs . <: then boyf accompany me back home to have dinner and sent me home . (: thats all for today ! (: lastly , iloveyou lots boyf !! (: second month cominq !! cannot wait for friday to come . (: have a date w ' boyf and saturday meetinq sweetie @ buqis . (: qort a surprise for her . (: hopes she likes it tooo ! (: uploaded somemore first month pics . (: hahah ! bye peeps ;



No comments:

Post a Comment