K.ristinnnn ♥

K.ristinnnn♥

Call me Kristin . Turning 15 on 24 April . I am fat , short and ugly . I always watch out for the time 11.11 . Name me a bitch if you like but look into the mirror before you name me that cause you aren't that perfect either . I laugh loudly like nobody's business . Don't understand me well ? Why not start scrolling down and read my daily stories ?
Attached since 18.06.10 to Nicholas SKJ♥

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Love beings with a smile , grows with a kiss and ends with a teardrop.


hello earthlings ! (: AhJas' dear helped me to change my blog skins lers ! (: happy die me ~ told "SOMEONE" to help me change my blog skins since few months back , yet till now 2010 ending also haven help me change . -.- anyw , i love my new blogskin !!! ;D thanks alot deardear ! <:

27/12/10
went bugis with mummy & bby as i wanna cut my hair . spam like 90 over calls to bby just to fucking wake him up . >: removed my extensions , did a hair treatment then have a nice hair cut . it total took me 3 hrs plus to complete everything . laughs ~ after that went to eat & headed home . <:

28/12/10
went to bugis with baby , xiaowei , teck whye , guanhao , xueni , xiaoyi ... and many more ... can't rmb their names . ;X reached bugis around 6 plus , bby & i went to bugis street to buy my shoe as my old shoe is wearing out alr . /: then headed to junction to find th rest , smoke , chat and joke around . (: had alot of fun pinching xiaowei 'bro & bby ! ^^ then headed to YOSHINOYA to had ourdinner . waited for like 20 mins plus ? then we start settling down . >: after eating , went to play arcade then slack around outside MOS BURGER . had so much fun chatting with them . after awhile headed back to bby's hse as he was feeling unwell .

29/12/10
did nothing much today , nua at bby hse for th entire day . gonna meet AhJas 'dear at kallang ltr on , le wen also coming to join us . ^^ thats all for today bahs . (: bye peeps !















No comments:

Post a Comment