K.ristinnnn ♥

K.ristinnnn♥

Call me Kristin . Turning 15 on 24 April . I am fat , short and ugly . I always watch out for the time 11.11 . Name me a bitch if you like but look into the mirror before you name me that cause you aren't that perfect either . I laugh loudly like nobody's business . Don't understand me well ? Why not start scrolling down and read my daily stories ?
Attached since 18.06.10 to Nicholas SKJ♥

Saturday, December 18, 2010

When a man brings his wife a flower for no reason , there is a reason.

today woke up at 7.30 , slack around at home . went to bathe around 10 plus , make up & prepare then headed out to vivo to meet my dearest boy to celebrate our 6th month anni . (: reached vivo , shop shop then decided to go "SECRET RECIPE" to have our lunch . (: the food they is awesome ! ;D but quite expensive uhs ! x.x laughs ; then went to party world , the person told us fully booked , so come back at 3 ! D: went to walk around again and buy lewen's birthday present . (: then slack around till 3 plus & headed back to party world . (: SING , SANG , SUNG till 7 plus . <: i swear inside th kbox was super super cold !! :X had a smoke then headed to bby hse & had dinner with his parents as i wasn't feeling well . D: wat a bad day hur ! lols , now at bby's hse using comp , gonna go home soon . (: thats all ; will promised to do a long delication for my dearest boy another day . (: bye peeps !

No comments:

Post a Comment