K.ristinnnn ♥

K.ristinnnn♥

Call me Kristin . Turning 15 on 24 April . I am fat , short and ugly . I always watch out for the time 11.11 . Name me a bitch if you like but look into the mirror before you name me that cause you aren't that perfect either . I laugh loudly like nobody's business . Don't understand me well ? Why not start scrolling down and read my daily stories ?
Attached since 18.06.10 to Nicholas SKJ♥

Sunday, January 16, 2011

" Each time i am with you , i just pray that the sun won't set . "


hellos earthlings ! miss me right ? hahs ; ^^ stayed at home for th fucking whole day & do nothing !!! :@ bored die me ! around 7plus , cooked for bby and put th food in a kawaii lunchbox ! (: then went to bathe & prepared , then headed out . walked to the bus-stop and i realised i didn't bring my ez-link card , so got to use cash . then board up th bus , alight th wrong stop . so i got to used cash again ... suay ttm ! :@ then waited for bby at th bus-stop with his collegue and took bus back to bby's hse . <: today is bby's mummy ders birthday , so they celebrated at home . (: they purposely waited for bby & I to be home then cut cake ! sweet hors ? (: sang birthday song > cut cake > take photos > cut cake then FINALLY eat cake ... LOL ! had alot of fun ! bby ders 2 elder brothers were like crazy people man ~ laughs ; and so , here i am now , at bby's hse blogging . (: chinese new year is coming very very soon ! and i have not buy my new clothings . sad ttm haobuhao . >: i am super busy with school nowadays , been a goodgirl for this 2 wks plus , nvr pon sch !! hahaha ; gotta keep up th great job . *clapclap* will update again when i am free bahs . bye peeps ;

PS :/ 2 more days my babyboy . iloveyou!






No comments:

Post a Comment