K.ristinnnn ♥

K.ristinnnn♥

Call me Kristin . Turning 15 on 24 April . I am fat , short and ugly . I always watch out for the time 11.11 . Name me a bitch if you like but look into the mirror before you name me that cause you aren't that perfect either . I laugh loudly like nobody's business . Don't understand me well ? Why not start scrolling down and read my daily stories ?
Attached since 18.06.10 to Nicholas SKJ♥

Monday, January 31, 2011

" In life , there is always a start , there is also an end . "

hey peeps ! back to posting . (: currently at mac with boyf . Chinese new year is coming hur ? bet you guys are equally excited like me ! hahah ; didn't attend school these few days as i've injured my leg few days back and got to cast my leg ! gawrrrrrrr .... mayb can take it out during new year eve ? laughs ; dun wanna walked with such a ugly thing during cny . :@ well , i was bored when i was resting at home . so so !! i took a book out from my drawer that i borrowed from the library and read it ! surprisingly that i will actually read a book hur ? haha . lie on the sofa and read it ... as i read , i couldn't stop reading it , th story is super interesting that you will want to quickly finish reading it but without skipping the climax . :D this book is about this guy named 'Luke' , he spot a girl named 'Eve' at his dad's funeral . Eve is super hot with palest blue eyes , blonde hair that fall dead straight on her shoulders , perfect body-shape and have a cute , sexy voice . how i wish i was her !! *jealous* :@ well , everything was perfect , except that Eve got a boyf named 'Ben' . Ben is 3 years older than Luke and is super popular in school , therefore no one dares to mess with him . still , Luke did not give up that easily . he met this guy called 'Ryan' at his sister's party and heard about his SIX STEPS to guaranteed sucess with any teenage girl . thats the introduction of the story , if you guys is also interested in love stories like me , can borrow the book from the national library . (: the tittle is " Six Steps to a Girl " , by "Sophie Mckenzie" ! (: trust me , super touching ! you will even hope that this intersting story happens in your life ! <: okay ! i am done updating this dead blog . ^^ got to go now ~ returning to school tmr . (: will update again after cny . bye peeps .

No comments:

Post a Comment