K.ristinnnn ♥

K.ristinnnn♥

Call me Kristin . Turning 15 on 24 April . I am fat , short and ugly . I always watch out for the time 11.11 . Name me a bitch if you like but look into the mirror before you name me that cause you aren't that perfect either . I laugh loudly like nobody's business . Don't understand me well ? Why not start scrolling down and read my daily stories ?
Attached since 18.06.10 to Nicholas SKJ♥

Friday, April 22, 2011

" I am trying so hard to get over you . But every time i see you , those butterflies return . "

hey hey hey ~ i know i am a bad blogger hur ? always say update then nvr update . but you see , my life is super boring ehs ! 2 more days to my birthday and i am celebrating tmr ! (: happy die me ! mummy opening steamboat for me this year . shall photospam and update a super long post okay ? (: hope no one and nobody will crash my plans ! :@ i was suppose to update my blog this afternoon while waiting for mummy and co to prepare finish and we are heading to bishan there to pai pai my great grandparents . :x but update halfway and daddy rush me to off the comp alr . so here i am now updating . nothing much actually , woke up around 11 plus , nua and watch tv then went to bathe . after that went to buy food for daddy and younger bro . after eating , webcam while waiting for mummy to finish preparing things . :x



without make up . YES YES ~ i know i am ugly okay ! keep your comments to yourself thank you ! :D


look at my adorable brother ! he look like he just woke up . :x haha .




only got a few pics as i look really ugly without makeup okay . :x LOL ! gonna remove my contacts and watch tv ! watching canto movies now , super exciting and funny ! :D shall photospam tmr ~ wait for my update okay . continue comment me hors ! love ya ~

No comments:

Post a Comment