K.ristinnnn ♥

K.ristinnnn♥

Call me Kristin . Turning 15 on 24 April . I am fat , short and ugly . I always watch out for the time 11.11 . Name me a bitch if you like but look into the mirror before you name me that cause you aren't that perfect either . I laugh loudly like nobody's business . Don't understand me well ? Why not start scrolling down and read my daily stories ?
Attached since 18.06.10 to Nicholas SKJ♥

Friday, April 1, 2011

" Tears that i shed for you , are the words my heart uses to oxplain its pain . "
*sweeping spider webs* i am going to do a post that i long wanted to do , but just didn't manage to blog about it . :x but i make this clear : everything i post is my own thinking and point of views , so keep all your negative remarks to yourself . THANK YOU ! well i think i should start with some pictures to let you guys to guess wat i will be blogging .
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.








bet you guys have guessed it alr isn't it ? YES YES ! i am gonna blog about the japan earthquake in 2011 . i suppose everyone knows wat has happened at japan isn't it ? the earthquake at japan fell on the march 11 . the earthquake that hit japan was the 5th largest earthquake on record . it was a very sudden thing , no one knew that such things will happened . the sudden earthquake cause most japanese to lose their love ones , properties and etc ...



yeah , the world is just like this . after the earthquake , the tsunami came . there were bus on top of a school , the ships to be in the middle of a road etc ... after the tsunami , the nuclear plant came into the problem as well ...




all these caused the japanese ppl to live with lacking of resources . but still , they dun snatch food or steals anything in the groceries shops . they still queue up orderly to buy things and etc . it is something that is very admirable . if singaporeans faces such things , can we still be performed like the japanese ? i seriously doubt so . all the kiasu aunties will be snatching and doing all those nonsense things to create more trouble . they will not help one another just like the japanese . they will only thought of themselves but not others . no offence seriously , i really think the japanese are doing a much better job than us . i really hope the japanese ppl can continue to stay strong and not to give up . all of us will be praying for you people and supporting you guys . jiayous japan ! shall post till here , gonna watch la bi xiao xin with my younger bro ! super cute and funny . (: hehs . continue to comment me okay ? i know it is getting more and more boring in my blog , but i have no chance to go out as i am super busy in sch . :X i will try my best to update this blog often okay ? love ya . bye ~

No comments:

Post a Comment