K.ristinnnn ♥

K.ristinnnn♥

Call me Kristin . Turning 15 on 24 April . I am fat , short and ugly . I always watch out for the time 11.11 . Name me a bitch if you like but look into the mirror before you name me that cause you aren't that perfect either . I laugh loudly like nobody's business . Don't understand me well ? Why not start scrolling down and read my daily stories ?
Attached since 18.06.10 to Nicholas SKJ♥

Wednesday, March 3, 2010


here;s a solo post for you idiot ! :D ahben : thanks for being thr for me each tym i needed you . you habb been a good medicine for me . each tym i feel upset , you definately will be thr for me and listen to mye problems . thn tell me watt is your point of view and tell me watt i shld really do . thank yous sooo...sooo...sooo...much seriously ! (: hope that you can faster come back and pass me mye present ! it is smth you owe me ehhs ! MUST MUST MUST remember buy uhs ! :D thanks for your advice seriously . i will think abt it . i oso need tym isn't it ? D: okayy shall end here . takecare uhs ! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment