K.ristinnnn ♥

K.ristinnnn♥

Call me Kristin . Turning 15 on 24 April . I am fat , short and ugly . I always watch out for the time 11.11 . Name me a bitch if you like but look into the mirror before you name me that cause you aren't that perfect either . I laugh loudly like nobody's business . Don't understand me well ? Why not start scrolling down and read my daily stories ?
Attached since 18.06.10 to Nicholas SKJ♥

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

maybe it is really time to let go ?


hey readers ! (: today din went to sch x.x cause had a huge headache in the morning . gawrrrr . the whole day stayed at home , lying on mye bed thinking alot of stuffs . no matter how hard i tried to keep myself occupied , i realised i just couldn't forget him . =/ maybe bro was right , wat is the point thinking if he is a hongster ornot anymore ? if the ans is yes , i am just hurting myself . if the ans is no , thn i will think of going back to him . so might as well leave the ans as unknown ? some things are left unknown is better than knowing and hurting myself . all the promises he had given to me , are a bunch of lies . there is once , i wanted to cry as hard as i could , but i realised i am tired of crying , every single day , dropping tears for you . maybe both of us are tired of quarrels and stuffs barhs . maybe the decision of letting each other go is right ....

No comments:

Post a Comment