K.ristinnnn ♥

K.ristinnnn♥

Call me Kristin . Turning 15 on 24 April . I am fat , short and ugly . I always watch out for the time 11.11 . Name me a bitch if you like but look into the mirror before you name me that cause you aren't that perfect either . I laugh loudly like nobody's business . Don't understand me well ? Why not start scrolling down and read my daily stories ?
Attached since 18.06.10 to Nicholas SKJ♥

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

30 march 2010


heyy stalkers ! (: i am back to postinq uhs . as usual went to sch , sci remedial thn headed home and orh orh . i miss-ed th last chapter for 7 o'clock show . x.x *sad* hmmms , i dunno wat exactly wrong with me . i really dunno if i should give up or wait ... i really thought of lettinq go . but i realised i really dun wish and dun bear to let qo . :( yes , i admit . i do still miss you at times . the memories we had , have always been kept in mye heart , it always flashes back in mye mind ... you have never leave mye heart before . :( but i know even if we get back to the past , things will definatenly be different and the feelings will be totally different . *speechless* i also dunno wat to say anymore ... i am really very tired , but i am still not willing to let qo . i really dun bear to ! :(

No comments:

Post a Comment