K.ristinnnn ♥

K.ristinnnn♥

Call me Kristin . Turning 15 on 24 April . I am fat , short and ugly . I always watch out for the time 11.11 . Name me a bitch if you like but look into the mirror before you name me that cause you aren't that perfect either . I laugh loudly like nobody's business . Don't understand me well ? Why not start scrolling down and read my daily stories ?
Attached since 18.06.10 to Nicholas SKJ♥

Thursday, July 22, 2010

" YOU GOT ME HYPONTIZED , SO MESMERIZED . "


finally finally finally !! ;DDD happy die me uhhs ! (: finished editinq those photos taken at first month ! (: k3k3k3 ! ;D its supa supa tirinq okays ? x.x 3 days niqht straiqht , keep editinq . >: but it is only for you okay boyf ? (: i know you have beem waiting for this lonq lonq post supa supa lonq liaos uhs ! <: lauqhs ; that day after woke up ,, went to bathe ,, followed by boyf ,, then we headed to qeylanq lor 1 to have our steamboat . (: some thinqs made me kinda piss off seriously ? but nevermind ,, kept quiet ... boyf had the same feelinqs as me ! (: lawl ; thn headed back to kallanq ders roof qarden to slack & stuffs . (: around 11.30 plus headed to bus-stop to take bus to east coast for chalet . (: on the way there was really funny {!} ;D LOL ! thn waited for the clock to strikes 12 ,, its our FIRST MONTH ! :))) wished boyf " HAPPY FIRST MONTH " !! lauqhs ; thn the rest went to chalet ,, boyf & I went to the beach to have a walk . (: had a nice heart to heart talk with him ,, but sadly the rain came ,, quickly ran back to chalet . :( *sad* thn slack & do bo at chalet . x.x but at least i have boyf accompanyinq me . (: around morninq bus back to boyf 's hse to sleep . hahah ; then woke up around the afternoon then pei boyf qo work . (: slack around w ' him ,, nth much to do also ,, but just wanna accompany him more {!} (: boyf ,, here's a delication for you alriqhts ? bby , thanks for beinq there for me whenever i needs you . yes ,, althouqh it is only a month ,, but you really understand me from the inside out . :x i didn't even realised that small little actions that i do ,, you will also noticed it . i am really surprised . :))) bby ,, thanks for the first month qift also ! (: i really love it supa supa much ! (: baby ,, i am sorry for that day what had happened okay ? i really feel so bad abt it ... well ,, can say this first month is quite smooth for us isn't it ? (: continue to keep up the qood job alriqhts ! <: i admit sometimes my temper is kinda bad and you are still willinq to qive in to me ,, thankyous soo sooo sooo much bby ! *inserts load & tons of hearts shapes* endinq here ,, bye peeps ;

















*boyf qave this to me for first month !*


*sweet isn't he ? i really love it dam alot!*


*huqqinq this every niqht when i sleep.*

No comments:

Post a Comment