K.ristinnnn ♥

K.ristinnnn♥

Call me Kristin . Turning 15 on 24 April . I am fat , short and ugly . I always watch out for the time 11.11 . Name me a bitch if you like but look into the mirror before you name me that cause you aren't that perfect either . I laugh loudly like nobody's business . Don't understand me well ? Why not start scrolling down and read my daily stories ?
Attached since 18.06.10 to Nicholas SKJ♥

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

" To truly love and trust someone is to give them your heart knowing that they can break it anytime . "

hey earthlings ! (: i am sorry for not updating this space for such a long time . ): cause my internet broke down . >: duibuqi !!! D: so i am gonna updating this post with lots of pics okay ? (: on 5th march , went to find my dear aikiko ' sweetie . (: see , i so good go find her right ? (: hohoho ~ trying hard to recall my memory . met aikiko ' sweetie around 5 plus at serangoon mrt ders toilet as she wanna make up . after she make up , start to camwhore in the toilet while waiting for her fren andriel . bet you guys miss her right ? (:





well , i started to take her phone to camwhore myself . (: hehe . then i heard this auntie in the toilet shouting dam loud . we were like laughing at her !



see see see ! so many pimple up there . ): wanna just use a eraser to erase all my pimple sia ! D: i know i look ugly with my fringe up . dun laugh uhs ! ):

aikiko ' sweetie texted her fren and he say he reaching alr . so we went to the control station and waited for him to come . then i saw this guy like keep looking at us , so i asked her if the guy is her fren but she didn't hear me , and the guy have alr walked away . :x but surprisingly , the guy is really her fren ! haha . then went for a smoke and walked around nex . (: i swear nex is super big manczxzxz ! i walked till gong gong . :X haha , then suddenly say zhiming and katerine , chat awhile and say goodbye to them . (: continue walking , then her fren say wanna buy curry puff then we decided to sing k . (: walked to the k-box which aikiko 'sweetie intro , booked a room and we start singing k ! (: was okay only ~ not as nice as party world ! >: haha . camwhored while singing ~
















after singing k , went to a playground to play swing . (: smoke and chit chat . went to take train around 9 plus to meet bby to celebrate his nephew's birthday ! (: super cute nahs him , first thing i went in , he asked me for present alr ! hahah ! ate dinner there , sing song , cut cake , eat cake ! (: then removed makeup , smoke another stick and toh straight away ! (: hehe . shall end my post here alr , bby is complaining he is hungry and wanna grab something to eat at MAC near my house . he is such a pig right ? (: but i love him like mad haobuhao ! (: he tmr no need to work , so we are heading out tmr ! *happy* bye peeps ~
PS:/ 3 more days to our 9 months babyboy . i love you ~

No comments:

Post a Comment