K.ristinnnn ♥

K.ristinnnn♥

Call me Kristin . Turning 15 on 24 April . I am fat , short and ugly . I always watch out for the time 11.11 . Name me a bitch if you like but look into the mirror before you name me that cause you aren't that perfect either . I laugh loudly like nobody's business . Don't understand me well ? Why not start scrolling down and read my daily stories ?
Attached since 18.06.10 to Nicholas SKJ♥

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

" It was fate ... I turned around and found you there . "


sorry guys for not updating my blog . >: forgive me alrights . >: see my heart up there ? yeah , its broken . i am super upset now . ):


I am gonna do a delication for my precious baby boy now . cause he always complain that i delicate for other people but never delicate for him ! he is super jealous haobuhao ? stupid baby ! i am doing a delication for you alr okay ?! dun say i bad hors ! (: you idiot .


Yes ! i was saying i am super upset and i felt so heart-broken . cause ! i didn't meet baby for like a week alr and i am missing him so much now . :@ but he had chosen to go out with his boss for dinner and leave me alone at home to do my project ! which he had promised to do with me okay ? :@ i feel so lonely right now haobuhao ! D: i just wish that baby can dun work and everyday just pei me . i wanna him to fetch me from school every single day . which he always failed to do so and instead , made me wait for him outside school . :@ i always wait for him to end work yet he always failed to fetch me from school . i waited alone for him at MAC for hours just to sit there and watch him work and simply do nothing . in return ? wat i get ? NOTHING !



i know you will be reading this and sms me saying sorry again . this is not the word i wish to hear , i wanna you to pei me more . i am not blaming you for everything . i know , if no work , means no money . i also know that you work is just to buy me things that i like and make me happy . i know you love me alot , i really do baby ...

but i really missed those days when we spent time together almost like everyday . i will never feel bored whenever i am with you , cause you always make me happy . (: thinking of you some times just make me smile naturally like an idiot .

Baby , we have been together for 8 months , coming 9 months on this 18th march . (: i have never regret being with you , however i felt so uphappy ! why i didn't met you earlier ? you are a totally awesome boyf . you always let me bite you , pinch you , kick your butt , smack you , take cane and 'soot' you , pluck your leg hair , pull your hair and lots of things ! okay , i know i sounded like the bad one , but baby is also very bad ders okay ? he always bully me and tickle me ! :@ LOL ! Baby , thanks for giving me a big doggy for valentine day . i love it ttm okay ? hope you love th food i cooked for you that day as well . (: i know this post i not long enough for you , but no words can describe how deep my love is for you . i just want you to know , no matter how tough things gonna be for us , i will never let you go . i wanna hold your hand and walk the life of journey together with you . rmb our promise ? if we really last for 10years , i will marry you . (: i believe we definately can do it okay ? (: Baby , iloveyou , 我愛你 , Je t'aime, Je t'adore (french) , 愛してるわ(japanese) , 사랑해 (korean) , Aku cintakan kau (malay) , Amo-te (portuguese) , Te amo (spanish) , ฉันรักคุณ , chan rak khun (thai) ♥♥♥ .

Okay ! i am done with my delication for my baby boy . (: wanna go watch my tv and do my homework alr . (: continue commenting me haobuhao ? bye peeps ;

1 comment: