K.ristinnnn ♥

K.ristinnnn♥

Call me Kristin . Turning 15 on 24 April . I am fat , short and ugly . I always watch out for the time 11.11 . Name me a bitch if you like but look into the mirror before you name me that cause you aren't that perfect either . I laugh loudly like nobody's business . Don't understand me well ? Why not start scrolling down and read my daily stories ?
Attached since 18.06.10 to Nicholas SKJ♥

Friday, March 25, 2011

" I am holding on to something and i don't know why i tried . "

hey earthlings ~ YESSSSS ! its friday again . :D bet all of you guys have plan where to go after sch or wat so ever isn't it ? but poor me , sitting in front of my lappy , stare at the screen and dunno what am i suppose to do for the rest of the hours before i sleep ! D: my babyboy is working at sembawang . :x dam far youmeiyou ? and i am super lazy to go . sorry baby . ): well , went to school for this week , everything is still the same , super bored ! ): but luckily i have my 2 JJs (fyi , they are my classmates) entertaining me with their jokes ~ haha . i dun usually go out during sch days as i will be so dam tired . SO SO SO ! no going out = no photos = lesser updates . D: i got nothing much to say as i am super tired . i know you guys will be bored reading this , but bear with me a little can ? i promised to update a post with lots of photos soon ! (: gonna watch tv ! ending here , bye ~

No comments:

Post a Comment