K.ristinnnn ♥

K.ristinnnn♥

Call me Kristin . Turning 15 on 24 April . I am fat , short and ugly . I always watch out for the time 11.11 . Name me a bitch if you like but look into the mirror before you name me that cause you aren't that perfect either . I laugh loudly like nobody's business . Don't understand me well ? Why not start scrolling down and read my daily stories ?
Attached since 18.06.10 to Nicholas SKJ♥

Saturday, June 11, 2011

" DAY 1: The first day you left me.


Its 2.43am now and i am not asleep! I think i am becoming like a owl that sleeps in the day and wakes up at night. Haha. Well, today is my boy first day in army. I really wanna know how is he now. Is he doing fine? Is he able to sleep? He msg me today telling me to call him once i wake up and he got a good news to tell me. But when i called him, he didn't ans my calls nor reply my msges. I am really worried for him! :'( I wanna listen to his voice and see him now. Baby uhs baby.. Please sms me A.S.A.P can?! I promised you to blog every night to let you know what i am doing every single day. Despite i am doing the same things everyday, i will still blog to let you see. Its my promise to you alrights? (: Today i am gonna blog about 7th June, my day with my boy.



Woke up > bathe > makeup > trained down to dhoby ghaut to meet my boy. Had lunch at 'Just Acia'. Had ice cream there too! ^^ *hungreeey* Got to maintain! Growing fatter each day. Kill me please... Okay, back to where i stop. After eating, we went to plaza sing to make a new couple rings as i lost mine in school. -.- Bought our new rings and we went to the arcade to take neoprints. Its my first time taking neoprints with him. Was damn happy at first till the stupid machine pissed me off. I took 8 shots with bby and they only let us choose 2 shots. WTF. Then headed to punggol mall and walk around. Took pictures in the train. Damn epic i swear, bby keep making me laugh. I really miss him.









I rmb baby say must edit his unglam pics or he will kill me! NAH!!! i edit liaos. Nice right? hehe. There is more photos! I had a hard time uploading these pics cause blogger kept failing me. -.-









Bought a facial wash, 2 nail polish, packets of masks, bby paid for everything. Thank you sooo sooo much baby! Walked till 9plus, called leong (bby working friend) up and asked if he wanna go play pool. Then he agreed! So we called Joe & Evon (bby working friends also) and ask them if they wanna join, surprisingly they also wanna! (: There is more pictures coming up!















Trained down to lavender and quickly go toilet with bby. Both of us were super urgent at punggol already yet didn't say out till we reach lavender then we both say out. Funny max! Finish playing pool, wanted to go eat supper. But in the end someone suggested to go sheesha, so we headed to sheesha instead of prata shop. Stayed till 3am and Joe cab us back to bby's house to take money then cab back to my house. Thats all for the day! :D


Gonna watch show at funshion till i fall asleep. I really miss baby like crazy. ): Will blog again tmr. Ask me anything at Formspring and follow me at Twitter @18th_love alrights? (: bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment