K.ristinnnn ♥

K.ristinnnn♥

Call me Kristin . Turning 15 on 24 April . I am fat , short and ugly . I always watch out for the time 11.11 . Name me a bitch if you like but look into the mirror before you name me that cause you aren't that perfect either . I laugh loudly like nobody's business . Don't understand me well ? Why not start scrolling down and read my daily stories ?
Attached since 18.06.10 to Nicholas SKJ♥

Friday, June 17, 2011

" HAPPY 1 YEAR ANNIVERSARY BABY!!"


Happy 1 year anniversary baby boy. I did this post 30 mins before 12 as i wanna post in when the clock strikes 12 and the date is 18/06/11! A few pics before i do my dedications for you alrights?








Baby, do you remember all those pictures above? It was all taken during our 1st and 2nd month anniversary. When i was uploading these pictures, i look through all our pictures again. Lots and tons of memories flashed back. I remember how we first met at Ahling's birthday. Then we met at vivo again. You look after me when i am sick and fed me with medicine. You didn't slept well that night because you were worried for me and you fed me porridge as i have no strength to eat. I remember i quarreled many times with my dad cause i wanna ton and he don't allow. In the end, you are the one getting scolding each time. But you've never scolded me when my dad misunderstand you. I told you my past when i knew you from the start, cause i didn't want to hide anything from you. At first i thought you will not accept me after listening to my past. But you didn't, you accepted me for who i am, you didn't ask me to change and told me to be who i am. I know you always give in to me. Like when we go watch midnight movies at tiong, i wanna walk home. But you work for the whole day and you are very exhausted already, yet you still willing to walk home with me. I really enjoy having heart-to-heart talks with you when we are walking home. We always have endless topics to talk about.





These 1year isn't easy baby. we have been through tremendous ups and downs. There was once we quarreled till very badly and everything almost ended just like that. Thou it was a bad memory, but it is also a good thing isn't it? As we both understand each other more. The last night before you go in army, i couldn't sleep , but i didn't dare to wake you up. I looked at you and i realised i really can't do without you baby. You are already a part of my life. I hugged you tightly and cried cause i am afraid of letting you go, i dun want to leave you. Baby, i really appreciate it that you always think of me first than any other things. You always asked what i wanna eat, what i wanna do, where i wanna go. Sometimes i know you didn't really wanna go, but because of i said i wanna go, you kept quiet.






When i go out with classmates or friends, you will always worried for me. You will keep msg me to know what i am doing and ensure my safety. I know this post is just not long enough, but if you put everything i said to you this 1year, it is really alot baby. There is still alot more things i wanna say to you. But i dun wanna say it one shot at here. I wanna say it when we continue to walk home together and i wanna tell you every single day. I wanna tell you every single things that happens in my life till death. So i will never let your hands go till death alrights? I assure you my boy, my love for you is not just this, there is more baby. I really missed every night we talked on the phone before we get to bed. I hope when school reopens , we can continue doing this alrights? I am really sad you couldn't spend our 1year anni with me. But i know you have no choice as you got to work. You promised me you will pay it back to me one hors! :D I wanna go airport once again with you baby! How i really wished you can go overseas with me! All thanks to stupid army laa! :@



Alrights! i shall end here , I hope you enjoy reading this space that i specially post for you. Once again, HAPPY 1 YEAR ANNIVERSARY NICHOLAS SKJ! My 18th's baby boy. ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment