K.ristinnnn ♥

K.ristinnnn♥

Call me Kristin . Turning 15 on 24 April . I am fat , short and ugly . I always watch out for the time 11.11 . Name me a bitch if you like but look into the mirror before you name me that cause you aren't that perfect either . I laugh loudly like nobody's business . Don't understand me well ? Why not start scrolling down and read my daily stories ?
Attached since 18.06.10 to Nicholas SKJ♥

Sunday, June 12, 2011

"You never know what you have until you lose it, and once you lose it, you can never get it back. "

Using my iphone to update my blog. Its 8 o'clock now and i am freaking not asleep! :/ i am crazy already. Got tution ltr in the evening 5/6? Then after tution i wanna go find bby! ): i really miss him. Wondering how come i can go find him right? Cause he didn't go army!!! He kanna defer by the army ppl saying due to his medical conditions, he have to wait for another 3months. Haha. This is so stupid, i even cried in the train and worried for him! Did nothing much today, sleep > wakeup > met bby at my hse for dinner > went home > watch tv > do homework > watch videos and now here blogging! (: boring huh my life? No choice, school reopens got exams lehs! Mummy keep nagging me to study... Study... Study... Maths can seriously kill your brain cells okay! Haha. I am crapping already. Shall head to bed now! Stay tune for my next post alrights? (: comment or ask me anything at my Formspring and follow me at twitter @18th_love okays? (: love you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment