K.ristinnnn ♥

K.ristinnnn♥

Call me Kristin . Turning 15 on 24 April . I am fat , short and ugly . I always watch out for the time 11.11 . Name me a bitch if you like but look into the mirror before you name me that cause you aren't that perfect either . I laugh loudly like nobody's business . Don't understand me well ? Why not start scrolling down and read my daily stories ?
Attached since 18.06.10 to Nicholas SKJ♥

Monday, April 5, 2010

02 , April , 2010 , friday





















went-ed to meet wawa & ahlinq durinq friday at cck > train to petir to find wawa's fren , slacked a while > walk-ed to ten mile lan shop , slacked , chat and smoke smoke . (: then bitchy ders frens came , forqotten their names . x.x laughs . then headed down to west coast ders mac to eat .(: after eatinq , walk-ed to the beach to chat and smoke smoke aqain . ;x lawl . had a heart to heart chat with mye bitchy , enjoy talking to her . lovedie her manxzxzxz! <3> lawl; dunno what happen , feelinq kind of uncomfortable . :( so bitchy accompany me to wait for cab and we chatted while waitinq for cab . (: chatted for very long , finally there's cab ! -.- laughs; board up the cab and said goodbye & thank bitchy for taking care for me ! ^^ reach home , bathe , replied bitchy's msg thn toh liaos ! =X enjoyed myself alot that day , had loads & tons of fun and laughters ;D

P.S/ Is this the life i am suppose to live on? a life that is without you by my side? I am sill unable to forqet the days , the memories , the moments , i spent and had with you. Without you by my side, i feel so lonely and miserable. Missinq the days we chatted on phone every night. It is not you that is difficult to forget, but the memories we had toqether. forgettinq you is like forqetting someone i never met. It is not a easy job. Am i able to stand up once aqain?

No comments:

Post a Comment