K.ristinnnn ♥

K.ristinnnn♥

Call me Kristin . Turning 15 on 24 April . I am fat , short and ugly . I always watch out for the time 11.11 . Name me a bitch if you like but look into the mirror before you name me that cause you aren't that perfect either . I laugh loudly like nobody's business . Don't understand me well ? Why not start scrolling down and read my daily stories ?
Attached since 18.06.10 to Nicholas SKJ♥

Saturday, July 3, 2010

" HATE IT WHEN EVERYTHING GOT SCREWED UP ! "

currently at boyf's hse aqn . (: ytd after sch went home bathe .. prepare ,, came down boyf hse to meet him . (: lol ,, boyf qo bathe while i makeup . (: thn headed down to buqis to meet ahlinq ' bitchy ,, dillon and xiaowei ' bro . ;D miss that bitch supa supa much sia ! ;D met her ,, crap alot ,, she freakinq make all of us lauqh like mad sia ! =.= stupid siao zabor ~ lauqhs ; after buyinq xueni 's birthday present at buqis ,, all of us that headed down to marina square to meet all the rest . <: seriously that ahlinq made all of us lauqh like some mad cow ,, qoose ,, hunter . *only ppl involved knows wat i meant uhhs* :B cannot say out . x.x lawl ; after that went around to slack and do bo . (: morninq boyf accompany me qo home bathe & had our breakfast there . (: thn came over to boyf 's noaz ! (: qonna sleep alr ,, ltr boyf qott work and i qott to qo down grandma ' hse for uncle's baby first month dinner celebration . ;D byebye ; mua !

No comments:

Post a Comment