K.ristinnnn ♥

K.ristinnnn♥

Call me Kristin . Turning 15 on 24 April . I am fat , short and ugly . I always watch out for the time 11.11 . Name me a bitch if you like but look into the mirror before you name me that cause you aren't that perfect either . I laugh loudly like nobody's business . Don't understand me well ? Why not start scrolling down and read my daily stories ?
Attached since 18.06.10 to Nicholas SKJ♥

Thursday, July 15, 2010



" IS THIS THE LAST HELLO & GOODBYE I'M GONNA SAY TO YOU ? "

well ,, seems like i have been neqlectinq my bloq like H.E.L.L ? x.x hahahs ; just reached home . (: went out for dinner w' boyf just noaz . <: lots of thinqs happened this few days uhs . supa supa stress . :( studies is definately one of the problem ,, just quarelled w' mum ,, i dunno wat to say also . hais ,, relationship also became a problem ... i am totally lost for words . boyf ,, i know you would be readinq this cause you know i am updatinq my bloq . so this is wat i am qonna say : i am really sorry abt that day stuffs . i know it is all my fault ,, i was the one that failed to understand you . i am sorry that i neqlected you feelinqs at times and you still qive in to me everytime ,, keepinq everythinq to yourself . i am so useless ... i really dunno why i will feel confused abt my feelinqs that day . ;( i really qott to apoloqise to you . next ,, LIM WEIRONG ! i am not sure if you are qonna read this . but i still wanna say it out to you ; i quess this is the end of our "special" friendship yeah ? today when you obviously see me at bus-stop , you simply iqnore me ,, diao & watt so ever ? everythinq is like the past once aqn yea ? just like that time i still dunno you yet . well ,, you are really a "special" fren to me ,, i really treated you as fren and i never want to chanqe this relationship anymore . i enjoy sharinq secrets w' you ,, enjoy jokinq around w' you ,, enojoy saying those " you know i know " stuffs ,, enjoy sharinq our retarded stories & nickname for stuffs ,, likes it when you owe me 5 or 10 or watever ( you know wat i meant) . whenever i am upset ,, the first person that came to my mind will always be you ,, i really dunno why . i just wanna share it w' you . but sometimes i am afraid of callinq you and miqht disturb you . endinq this "special" friendship of ours really hurts me alot !!! could rmb everythinq clearly how we first chatted and stuffs ,, everythinq went supa smoothly and fine . you were the first person that made me supa duper hyper after ***** left me . later ,, we quarrelled ,, we didn't talk for abt 2 wks ? thn you came and apoloqise to me and we both patch aqn . second time we quarrelled ,, you scolded at me at first ,, but ltr you told me to call you and we clear thinqs up and we patch aqn . this is the third time and i suppose it will be the last also ? cause i quess this time we won't be able to patch aqn anymore . everythinq will be qoinq back riqht to the startinq point aqn ? supa supa disappointed in you today . there's still alot more i wanna say ,, but i quess it is meaninqless no matter how much i say isn't it ? hais ; i am tired of everythinq alr ,, really feel like qivinq up everythinq ...



" Do not follow where the path may leads , create a new path and follows the trail . "

No comments:

Post a Comment