K.ristinnnn ♥

K.ristinnnn♥

Call me Kristin . Turning 15 on 24 April . I am fat , short and ugly . I always watch out for the time 11.11 . Name me a bitch if you like but look into the mirror before you name me that cause you aren't that perfect either . I laugh loudly like nobody's business . Don't understand me well ? Why not start scrolling down and read my daily stories ?
Attached since 18.06.10 to Nicholas SKJ♥

Saturday, July 17, 2010

" IF YOU LOVE SOMEONE , PUT THEM IN A CIRCLE INSTEAD OF A HEART . "



ytd after sch ,, went home ,, intended to qo find zhuzhu ,, but classmates called & said they qoinq out ,, so everythinq screw up . x.x wanna bake cookies ders . :( lolol ,, after that went down to boyf 's hse and headed down to vivo to meet quan hao ,, xueni ,, zhiminq & katkat . <: eat ,, slack ,, joke around . x.x hahah ; camwhore alot also . (: will upload photos soon . (: boyf piqqy back me and run here & there . lauqhs ; thn MRT-ed back w ' boyf cause he wanna send me home ,, but he missed his last bus ,, so he ton at my hse . (: sorry boyf ! :( make you sooo tired . x.x then morninq headed bacl to his hse . so noaz ,, lyinq on his bed and updatinq bloq . (: qoinq to smoke one more stick thn head to bed alr . after that qoinq out aqn ,, to celebrate our one month !! (: happydie me !! ;D iloveyou boyf !!! *inserts load load hearts* mua ;
" For every person who gets , there is someone who must give . "

No comments:

Post a Comment