K.ristinnnn ♥

K.ristinnnn♥

Call me Kristin . Turning 15 on 24 April . I am fat , short and ugly . I always watch out for the time 11.11 . Name me a bitch if you like but look into the mirror before you name me that cause you aren't that perfect either . I laugh loudly like nobody's business . Don't understand me well ? Why not start scrolling down and read my daily stories ?
Attached since 18.06.10 to Nicholas SKJ♥

Monday, February 28, 2011

" Screw you hard you motherfucking bitch ! "

okay i am gonna be very rude and naggy at this post , pordon me alrights ? i am super piss off today and i have totally no mood to post something nice . ): i am having a bad headache tooooo . >: eeeek ; i seriously hate those bitches in my class . whole day only know how to interupt the teachers' teaching by talking to the teachers and make alot of noise . today my form teacher change our sitting position and i felt really unfair . she said she received lots of complained from other teachers that some of us have been talking alot in class and wanna some of us to be splitted up . then she fucking put me and my fren at the fourth row when we alr can't see the whiteboard very clearly ! NBCB . then when i say i can't see and wanna plead her to let me continue sitting there , she shouted at me : " Can your please do it quickly and cooperate with me ? Just move to the back now ! " then we lanlan bo wei gong , just fucking move to the back . then ltr she make this irrating boy sit beside me and seperate my frens , i felt even more piss alr , i was showing her black face by then alr . then she shouted again , " Why are your showing me all the black faces ? You guys think i really wish to change your seats ? Because of some of your , i also got to change other people seats , you think it is very unfair to you?! " then everybody diam diam . but i know she was talking abt me and my frens . -.- FUCKER . __ then after school , i talk to her nicely , she FUCKING argue with me and scolded me like some MOTHERFUCKER SHIT ! :@ talk until like she everything also right like that . -.- i told her say that HUIMIN & JASMINE with their groups of girls , sitting together and right at the front , always make noise and yet you dun change their seat or seperate them but change our seats when we very quiet . -.- then she tell me say they always sleep one , whr got talk . FUCK YOU DOG ! is you never see them talk in class only can ? -.- you said you receive complaints from teachers that the rest always talk . NBCB ! the most talkative one you dun change , the not talkative one you change ?! RETARDED BITCH ! you are just being so bias towards them luhs . admit it luhs DOG . aiya , fuck man ! -.- spoil my entire day mood . -.- shall end here . sorry peeps ! shall do a proper post tmr . (: continue commenting me alrights ? :-*

No comments:

Post a Comment