K.ristinnnn ♥

K.ristinnnn♥

Call me Kristin . Turning 15 on 24 April . I am fat , short and ugly . I always watch out for the time 11.11 . Name me a bitch if you like but look into the mirror before you name me that cause you aren't that perfect either . I laugh loudly like nobody's business . Don't understand me well ? Why not start scrolling down and read my daily stories ?
Attached since 18.06.10 to Nicholas SKJ♥

Friday, February 25, 2011

" Don't wanna let the sweetest of dreams slip away . "

only attended half day of sch today as i was feeling really unwell . so i didn't went for swimming and didn't go out and make Ahling' bitchy . ): i am sorry okay bitchy ? will promise to meet you soon asap !♥ was bored at home so i decided to do a long post with pics ! (: i found my cable for my camera toooo ! shall do a short post for cny :

The first day of cny : woke up super early , then went to bathe and make up . headed to boyf hse to pai nian with his parents . (: received alot of red packets from boyf side . then left his house , headed down to my grandpa house . reached there , say happy new year to all my relatives and collected red packets from them . boyf also collected quite a number of amount okay ?! (: hahah . slack slack , then headed to po po house . say happy new year again and collected alot of red packets . hohoho ; then play blackjack with my relative . won money again . ^^ was super happy ! then at night had steamboat and headed to boyf elder bro's hse as he kept complaining wanna go . :X at there play blackjack again , won money again ! super lucky okay ? (: hahaha . then around 1-2 plus ? headed back to boyf's hse , remove make up , bathe and straight away K.O .


Second day of cny : woke up around 1-2 plus ? was super tired okay ?! then cab home , bathe , make up then cab to my first aunt hse . had sushi there ! handmake by my fourth aunt ! (: boyf and i ate alot as it was really delicious . hehs ; then again , play blackjack , but this time , lose money . ): then had a chat with all my cousins . i miss them super much luhs . one year like meet once only . ): lols , boyf also clicked well with them alot . hahah ; then around 3 plus , father drive my cousin home then we headed to MAC to eat as my stupid brother wanna eat . :X after eating , went back home , played with boyf phone awhile , watch tv then went to sleep . (:




Third day of cny : slept till very late as i was super duper tired during the past 2days haobuhao ! ): woke up , bathe and headed to my po po house again . nua at there and waited for boyf to come and went for dinner . went to botanic garden ders long beach .

The left one is my mum's second sister , and next to her is my mum ! (:

The left one is my uncle and my cousin ! (: a warm family isn't it ? (:

Deep fried cuttlefish .

Deep fried sotong .

And here is my favourite : Chilli Crabs !!! :D *yummy*

This is the bun that goes with the Chilli crabs . (boyf ate alot of this)

My second favourite is this !!! Butter Crabs ! there was lots of galic , so only i and my uncle ate this . haha ; boyf hate galic smell ~ laughs . its taste like galic bread sauce . (: yum yum !! :D

My favourite veggie with chilli . (:

This is call 'tong zi ji' in chinese , means virgin chicken ? O: hahah ; *weird* but it taste not bad luhs , cause my bro ate alot of this . (he is super picky with food)

Not sure wat noodles is this call , but it taste a little like Mee Goreng . not bad luhs . <: okay , shall end here , i wanna watch my show now . ((: i did a long post today alr okay ? so i wanna more comments hors ! i only receive 8 ytd . dun bully me nahs ! D: maybe going to find boyf tmr . (: i miss him loads okay ! ): bye peeps ~

No comments:

Post a Comment