K.ristinnnn ♥

K.ristinnnn♥

Call me Kristin . Turning 15 on 24 April . I am fat , short and ugly . I always watch out for the time 11.11 . Name me a bitch if you like but look into the mirror before you name me that cause you aren't that perfect either . I laugh loudly like nobody's business . Don't understand me well ? Why not start scrolling down and read my daily stories ?
Attached since 18.06.10 to Nicholas SKJ♥

Saturday, February 26, 2011

" I just filled a suitcase full of regrets when you left me ... "




stayed at home the entire day , bored like hell . humph ! >: LOL ! so here i am here to post and fill up this space . (: i am so happy with th comments my readers gave me . thank you really very much . (: espcially one of them . <: well , i am listening music , drinking a drink that mummy special brew for me and sitting right in front of my comp posting now . haha . (: nothing to say much about today lehs ? :X just now daddy taught me how to marinate chicken wings and fried them . (: super nice haobuhao ! i love cooking ~ hahah , those who ate th food i cooked before , confirm know i can cook kinda well . :D hahah . dun say i BHB hors !!! its true okay ?! laughs ; shall stop crapping here .

Bet you guys have already guessed wat i am gonna do next right ? ^^ yesyes !! i am doing a delications again . <: and this time , i am doing for my another best friend Ru Hui . (: the photos above was taken during 'The Mocking Bird' play at victoria library also . (i have mention abt it at my previous post)

This was taken quite some time ago , it was during cross country . me , you , Min Xuan and Ching Lin went for a swim at Ching Lin's condo took one . (: we had a lot of fun that day . well , i have known you since pri 5 till now sec 3 . 4 years of friendship still counting down ... we have been through lots of ups and downs too okay ? (: During pri 5 and 6 , we wasn't really very close . you were closer with Ching Lin and we hardly talk ! so i don't know you very well back then . but one thing i am very sure is you are very cute and a very nice person . (: during graduation night , we did talk a little luhs . (: could still rmb 6D was a very bonding class , 6D won the inter-class games and 6D always cheer the loudest . hahah ; till sec 1 , me , you , Min Xuan and Ching Lin are in the same class . in SEC 1A , there were alot familiar faces , but not close at all . well , so the four of us were together . (:

( photo : ruhui {left} , me{right} )
Lots of things happened in between . our friendships had a lots of obstacles in between . i can never blame anyone but myself for bringing so much hurt to all of us . i changed alot from pri 6 to sec 1 , becoming more and more ahlian and my changes made all of us really super unhappy . your didn't expect me to become till like this , all of us were troubled by this friendship . when time passes by , i was really sick of going to sch as i didn't want to face this problem , i wanna avoid this problem . i always argue with you despite it is just a very small matter . i always use harsh words on you guys making you guys afraid of talking to me . i always do things my own way and not listen to your . but all this didn't make you guys give up on me ... you guys pulled me back and make me stand up once again . you were the one that gave me lots of encouragements in whatever i do .

(photo : ruhui {left} , me {right} )
I remember once , we went for CCA at another school . i was late , i told you to ask teacher wait for me , but teacher didn't want to . and i got to take cab and pay for myself . :X when i reached , you and Min Xuan came out and fetch me . when i alight , you broke down in front of me saying that it was your fault . my silly girl ! we laugh together , had a lot of heart-to-heart talks . you never fail to make me laugh with you little actions and nonsense . you comfort me whenever i am upset , lend me a listening ear whenever i have things to say . i rmb th last day of our class chalet , there were only a few girls left . we wanted to coat th chicken wings with butter , so i use my hands to do it , then Charlene uses her hand to take charcoal to make the fire . after everything was done , the both of us went to disturb the rest of your , making you guys have butter and charcoal all over . hahah ! then we went to toilet to clean up . me and Charlene start using th water hose to spray you guys . laughs , making th whole toilet super wet ! HAHAH !
I have never forgotten the days i spent with you . when i am typing out this delications , everything start to rewind back . how i wish time could rewind back to the chalet and i hope it could be like a photograph , all of us stopping at that moment . cause it gonna be the most memorable day . whenever i am with you guys , i could be who i am . i also rmb we went to sing k quite a number of times okay ?! (: we were like mad people jumping here and there . i also rmb how me and Ching Lin always disturb you and Jason together . super funny ! (: there are still lots of words i wanna say to you , but most important is really a big thank you to you my friend . you have also shown me how am i suppose to cherish a friend and how life could be interesting as well . thank you for helping me stand up when i fell down . a big big thank you once again ! and last but not least , iloveyou my friend ! *inserts lots hearts*
Okay , i am done ! shall do another delication for another person next time . (: boyf is jealous that i didn't do a delication for him . hahah ~ heading out ltr on to find that cow and fetch him from work ! see ?! wat a good girlf i am isn't it ? always bully me somemore . :@ stupid cow ~ hahas ; shall end here ! continue commenting me okay ? love you guys ! (: bye ~

No comments:

Post a Comment