K.ristinnnn ♥

K.ristinnnn♥

Call me Kristin . Turning 15 on 24 April . I am fat , short and ugly . I always watch out for the time 11.11 . Name me a bitch if you like but look into the mirror before you name me that cause you aren't that perfect either . I laugh loudly like nobody's business . Don't understand me well ? Why not start scrolling down and read my daily stories ?
Attached since 18.06.10 to Nicholas SKJ♥

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

" I miss you ... I miss your smile ... "

hohoho . firstly , i wanna thanks alot of my readers to give me comments ! (: thank you very muchhhh ! <: so i will do my part to update my blog often okay ? (: i expect more more comments uhs ! (: shall do a post on aikiko' sweetie birthday celebration okay ? (: aikiko' sweetie birthday was on the 13/02/11 . well , a day before valentine . but we celebrated at 12/02/11 , which is on the saturday night . (: stayed at home the whole afternoon to cook some dishes for bby as we also intend to celebrate valentine earlier . (: then at night , cab to bugis to collect my valentine cake that i wana give bby . (: then met bby & together mrt down to vivo to meet aikiko' sweetie . (:

And there is another person i wanna intro to you guys ...

She is Khloe ! (: haha , beside her needless to say . that idiotic girl , aikiko' sweetie ! hahah ! met them at Mac , then headed out for a stick with bby . soon , bid goodbye to Khloe and some aikiko' sweetie friends and we headed to take the train to sentosa ! :D lols , slacked at parawan ? (if i nvr spell wrong) eat , play cards and chat ... then sweetie chat with his boyf one corner & me and bby also had heart-to-heart talks at a corner . :D hahah . then was bored , start using sweetie phone to spam take photos . but she uhs ! only upload like a few ...

Here it goes ...



Then something retarded happened at bby's hse , so we went home around 3 plus ? after settling things , toh around 6 plus ? then next day wake bby up around 10 plus morning for work . D: tired die okay ? after sending bby for work and i headed home K.O ! hahah . thats all !
Now i wanna do a short delication for my dear sweetie . (:
Rmb this photo ? it was taken at bugis carpark whr we always slack at . it was edited by you . i was really touched when i saw this pic . we have know each other for around 8 months plus liaos hur ? we have been through thick and thin ... there were a huge quarrels in between and we almost break our sister -ship . ): i really wanna you to know how much i cherish you as my sister . whenever you got problem , i will always wanna hep you no matter wat and will always be worried for you . whenever i got problems , i will tell you and i know you will never tell anybody . thank you my dear sweetie ! thou we drifted a little now , but i still take you as sister okay ? hope this sister-ship will nvr fall ever again ! KristinheartsAikiko ! *insert loads hearts*


This was taken @ vivo . (:

okay , i did my part to update a long post liaos okay ?! (: shall do another delication for someone next post . ^^ comment me @ my formspring okay ?!!! i wanna comments . (: loveya ~ bye !

No comments:

Post a Comment