K.ristinnnn ♥

K.ristinnnn♥

Call me Kristin . Turning 15 on 24 April . I am fat , short and ugly . I always watch out for the time 11.11 . Name me a bitch if you like but look into the mirror before you name me that cause you aren't that perfect either . I laugh loudly like nobody's business . Don't understand me well ? Why not start scrolling down and read my daily stories ?
Attached since 18.06.10 to Nicholas SKJ♥

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

" I am counting on my tears to get over you . "

hey peeps ! (: bet you guys are misssing my post hur ? (: well , i promised i will update often , so i am here to update liaos okay !?!? :B i only receive 5 commenets . ): comment me more or i won't have th motivation to update okay ? >: nothing much to say abt today lehs . ;X school life is boring as usual ! i hate th girls in my class ttm ! :@ super irrating , was totally annoyed by their noise . -.- nb sia . lols , get back my chemistry and physics test back , was happy with my marks . but flunk my maths and combine humanities . fuck it ! -.- gonna work harder . shall end here ... only got 2 photos , as th rest was in my camera and i couldn't find my cable . retarded hur ? :@ shall get a new one maybe ? hahah ; only got 2 photos in my handphone . (:


Okay , now shall do a delication now for someone . (:

This is a photo taken last year during a school trip . i rmb we went to victoria library (fyi th library is at bugis) for a lit play abt "The Mocking Bird" . and we get to wear home clothes , so everyone was dressed up very nicely and i took lots of photos but was lazy to post up . hahah ! the one beside me is non other than my dear Min Xuan , the one i am hugging is Ching Lin and beside her is Ru Hui . well , today i am delicating to my dearest Min Xuan .
I could still rmb , the first day of pri sch , we sat next to each other and we share our coloured pencils . both of us were really very shy as it was the first time we meet each other . but as time goes by ... we got better . we only got really closed during pri 3 . that time me , you and this girl (whom i forgotten her name) , were very close friends , but you were closer to her . but one day , you came to me and talk to me alot , i was shocked at first . but slowly you told me how that girl bullied you and such , we start drfiting away from her . ;X every year , you will get to know different friends and you often forget about me . but eventually you still came back to me . (: i also rmb during pri 4 , i went to your house to stay overnight . that was my very first time sleeping at other people's house ! (: your families really treated me very good . they were really very kind and nice . i also rmb that we didn't want to sleep at night , so we started talking , joking and laughing till super loud till your mum came in and scold you and your younger sister for making so much noise . :X hahah !
We have really been through trememdous of ups and downs . we have been through really thick and thick . i rmb there was once during pri 4 , i lock myself in th school's toilet and cried . i was unwilling to open th door despite all of your told me to . when i finally calmed myself down , i opened up th door and hugged you super tightly and you this silly girl cried along with me . there was also quite alot of times we quarrelled and we will always patch back after an hour plus . we always disturb each other , tell each other secrets that nobody understands but only me and you . we also talks about ramdom stuffs that really makes us laugh till stomach pain . we cried together , laugh together , smile together , joke together . every year , you will be there for me celebrating my birthday .

My dear friend , we have been together for 9 years . (: i really cherish you alot as my friend and i know you also do . we have pass most of th difficult obstacles and i believe we can continue to do it . even thou we are in different class now , i still hope that you and i will never drift . this gonna be another obstalces that we will be going through . i could say , it is a tougher one , compared to the past , but i believe we will be able to overcome it haobuhao ? Min Xuan , i will never ever compare you with my outside friends , cause you are very special and important to me . you are totally different from them . i will never forget all the happy moments that we spend together . i hope you will like the present i gave to you during your birthday . you know wat , when i know that we are gonna seperate class last year , i was so afraid that things between us will change . i was afraid that you didn't want to be friends with me anymore . i thought you will only go out with Ru Hui and Ching Lin . but luckily , you didn't ! as usual , the four of us will hang out together and often joke like the past . i and you are still close like before . everything makes me realised that i have really been a bad 'good friend' in th past . i always take things for granted and often make you give in to me , sometimes throw temper at you , giving you all kinds of shit attitude . but you never gave up on me , you will still with me no matter wat . thank you my friend . no one and nothing can break our friendship ! love you manyy manyy !

No comments:

Post a Comment