K.ristinnnn ♥

K.ristinnnn♥

Call me Kristin . Turning 15 on 24 April . I am fat , short and ugly . I always watch out for the time 11.11 . Name me a bitch if you like but look into the mirror before you name me that cause you aren't that perfect either . I laugh loudly like nobody's business . Don't understand me well ? Why not start scrolling down and read my daily stories ?
Attached since 18.06.10 to Nicholas SKJ♥

Tuesday, April 13, 2010
















09 APRIL 2010
That day after school , went home quickly to bathe & prepare thn cab down to buqis to find wawa . qott zhuzhu , shirley and nicole also (: went to buy my tonque stud thn shop shop around , bouqht a new pair of hiqh heels . kawaii neiis ;lauqhs . thn smoke smoke & saw tian chi , passed him a stick of ciq thn continue shoppinq . bouqht some new clothings & went to the toilet to chanqe . lawl; after that say byebyes to shirley & nicole thn bus-ed down to petir to find raymond they all . (; slacked , chit chat , smoke smoke thn walk to the mall . (: somethinq happened subsequently ... dun wish to elaborate it , just 2 words to describe it "bo liaos" . how old already still so childish ? qet a life and qrow up please ? -.- don't be a doq that only barks and don't have the quts to bite . -.- walked around the mall with zhuzhu aimlessly while others chattinq and smokinq outside . lauqhs; saw samantha sissy outside MAC . woosh ! so lonq never see her lers ! (; chat with her for awhile thn went out to meet the rest . <: alriqhts , time for photo spamminqs ! (; alrights ! time for bed . will bloq about 10 april qo back for traininq ders photos and stuffs next time . qoodniqhts ! muackies ! :-*
PS : had you been seeinq the thinq i've posted ? do you know how much i really misses you each day ? I could fill a thousand paqes tellinq you how I felt and still you would not understand . my heart shatters as it hits the qround . love is like an eternal flame . once it is lit , it will continue to burn for all the time . love isn't blind , it just seees what matters . love is a moment that last forever . living in a life without you , just wouldn't be th same .

No comments:

Post a Comment