K.ristinnnn ♥

K.ristinnnn♥

Call me Kristin . Turning 15 on 24 April . I am fat , short and ugly . I always watch out for the time 11.11 . Name me a bitch if you like but look into the mirror before you name me that cause you aren't that perfect either . I laugh loudly like nobody's business . Don't understand me well ? Why not start scrolling down and read my daily stories ?
Attached since 18.06.10 to Nicholas SKJ♥

Thursday, April 15, 2010


WHATEVER YOU SAY IN TH FUTURE, MY HEART WILL NEVER SAY "NO" ;

hmmms , school is kinda fun today i quess ? lauqh; min xuan & co went for camp ... i was dam bored , so went to sit with clara & co . (: tellinq them alot of stories; lauqhs . they will listeninq attentively to me tellinq my qrandmother stories. ahaha (: English teacher didn't come today as she qot course . yeeps ! so a relief teacher came in . i swear she is major funny manzxzxz . ;D th boys kept saying the word fuck , and instead of qettinq a bookinq or wat , th teacher made them shout fuck 10times . -.- lawl; after school qo home orhorh & do bo . think thats all for today . (: maybe meetinq wawa on friday to buqis to buy clothes . (:
-----------
PS : thinqs that we said , promises that we made , memories that we shared , are so hard to forqet . each time i am with you , i just pray that th sun wouldn't set , as i don't wanna forqet .everytime i hear or see your name , it breaks my heart . i wish i could still make you see how much you mean to me , but everythinq is too late i quess ? i know it is stupid of me to keep tryinq to hold onto somethinq that it will never come back . to th world , you may be one person . but to me , you may be th whole entire world . i miss how you made me feel extraordinary . keeping a relationshp is never a easy job , but a really hard thinq . but we promised to work it out isn't it ? i still love you with all th little pieces of my heart that you break . you had qiven me th best kind of love that wakens my soul and burn fire in my heart . i still miss you !

No comments:

Post a Comment