K.ristinnnn ♥

K.ristinnnn♥

Call me Kristin . Turning 15 on 24 April . I am fat , short and ugly . I always watch out for the time 11.11 . Name me a bitch if you like but look into the mirror before you name me that cause you aren't that perfect either . I laugh loudly like nobody's business . Don't understand me well ? Why not start scrolling down and read my daily stories ?
Attached since 18.06.10 to Nicholas SKJ♥

Thursday, April 8, 2010


okayy i am back to post ! (: been busy these few days . x.x lots of tests and qot to stay back after sch for extra lessons etc ... had my NAFA on tuesday & wednesday , two words to describe , "dead beat" ! ;x i am wonderinq , why can't we have swimminq test instead of runninq ? swimminq is much more easier and fun (: lauqhs; maybe meetinq wawa and ahlinq after school on friday to go to buqis to shop shop (: shall end here , qott to qet back to face my boring books . byeeeeeeeee ; mua (;

PS/ Thinqs are really chanqinq so quickly , so are you .
i never wanna let you qo . you were the one that
let qo of me first . where are the promises that you
had qiven me ? you qave me hopes in love aqain but
at the same time , you made me fall badly once aqain.
each time i passes by the polyclinic , i will rmb the
time when i was sick and you brouqht me there to see
doctor . the first qift you qave me was a couple bear,
that has "I LOVE YOU" on it . i didn''t throw it away,
i am still huqqinq it every niqht cause i am missinq
you badly ! i didn't have the quts to talk to you
anymore .

No comments:

Post a Comment