K.ristinnnn ♥

K.ristinnnn♥

Call me Kristin . Turning 15 on 24 April . I am fat , short and ugly . I always watch out for the time 11.11 . Name me a bitch if you like but look into the mirror before you name me that cause you aren't that perfect either . I laugh loudly like nobody's business . Don't understand me well ? Why not start scrolling down and read my daily stories ?
Attached since 18.06.10 to Nicholas SKJ♥

Friday, April 23, 2010

ITS IRONIC HOW THE MOMENT I REALISED, I LOVED HIM IS THE MOMENT HE BROKE MY HEART

i am back to post ! (: well , i promised to update abt last week stuffs . so here it qoes ...

16/04/10
after school , went home to bathe & prepare , thn MRT-ed down to buqis to find summer sissy (: met her , went to somewhere to smoke . suay suay kanna cauqht by police . x.x lucky only warninq . lauqhs; thn went off to buqis street and shoppinq ! (: bouqht alot new clothes & baqs . woots; after shoppinq , went to buqis junction ders car park and smoke smoke , chat chat & took photos . :> after that went to buqis junction to shop aqn ; lauqhs ! thn around 9 plus , sissy qott to qo off lers , so she send me off to MRT and she take bus home . (: thanks sissy ! (: lovedieyous ! :D

17/04/10
well , today went back to sch for stupid cca aqn . ._. i am super tired uhs ! saturday also couldn't qet a proper rest zzz . but teacher very qood uhs , sponser $15 dollars to buy us drinks . (: after cca , went to the bus-stop with sheryl & co to take bus home (:while waitinq for bus , took some pics aqn ;shy in between breaks also took some pics ;haas . :> reached home , rest awhile thn daddy came home . x.x of course , he started naqqinq at me aqn . ._. after that , went to bathe and prepare . around 6 or 7pm lyk that MRT-ed down to pasir ris to janice's chalet . (: pasir ris > cab to downtown > meet wawa & co > buy thinqs at downtown > janice's chalet . (: lawl; well nothinq much to say about th chalet ... took some pics , but at janice's camera and wawa's phone . so qot to wait for janice to upload and meet wawa thn can i can upload those photos . (: thats all ! (:

18/04/10
reached home from outside , rest awhile thn headed to library and meet minxuan & co to study . (: met sheng ge at the library , walked over and said hellos to him . :> i am beinq friendly and kind to walk over and say hellos despite that i am sooo tired ! and it means i am qood alriqhts ! lauqhs; after that , daddy called up and start to naq for nothinq ... alamak ! ._. after studyinq , BUS-ed home , bathe and SLEEP !!!

23/04/10
nothinq much happen in sch today , qot back my enqlish test . quess what ?! i did major well ! (: woots; happydie me manzxzxz ! :DDD headed home straiqht after sch . (: tomorrow is my birthday ! (: mummy open one small steamboat at home (: invited some classmates and celebrate tqt ... (: thn at niqht qoinq out with wawa & co . (: shall end my post here . buibui; mua !

-----------------

PS: it kills me to know you are online and you won't talk to me . i just wish that you could notice that , with every look i qive , it simply means i care about you . could still remember the times we chatted on the phone every single niqht , those are the times i really misses ... now , you and i are just a memories . but you and her are reality . :( by tellinq others that we were just friends , were the hardest thinq i ever had to do ! all i want is you to hold my hand and walk the world mith me , is that very difficult ? you will never knows how upset and miserable you made me feels ... what hurt me the most was you qettinq over me so easily . knowinq you havinq a qirlf now , was the worst qift i ever received . boy , am i realy that easily beinq forgotten ? all the memories ? all the jokes & lauqhters we had ? all the thinq we had shared ? have you really forqotten all this ? :( why are you hurtinq me like this ? everytime i think of you , tears still starts to drop . you have never leave my heart ... not even a single step .

No comments:

Post a Comment