K.ristinnnn ♥

K.ristinnnn♥

Call me Kristin . Turning 15 on 24 April . I am fat , short and ugly . I always watch out for the time 11.11 . Name me a bitch if you like but look into the mirror before you name me that cause you aren't that perfect either . I laugh loudly like nobody's business . Don't understand me well ? Why not start scrolling down and read my daily stories ?
Attached since 18.06.10 to Nicholas SKJ♥

Wednesday, April 14, 2010




YOU'RE TH ONLY REASON FOR ME TO CONTINUE TO BREATHE ON;

heyy peeps ! (: back to post ! lauqhs; *shy* had been thinkinq wanna chanqe bloq link soon . some bo liaos ppl keep qoinq to petrina's bloq to link to my bloq and view ----- . uhuh , you know who you quys are . (: some ppl just can't keep secrets and have a fcukinq BIG MOUTH ! =.= not only that , alot ppl keep spreadinq my blog link around . maybe the guest and passersby in my bloq are them ? just won't qrow up ehs ? how old liaos ? still wanna be so childish uhs ? study in fairfield yet so uncivilised . tsktsktsk ! -.- qet a life ppl ! enjoys spamminq ppl's bloq then qo create your own bloq and enjoy spamminq it lurhhs ? don't come my bloq here and bark like a mad doq . tyvm ! (: well ... well ... well ... today had a small conflict with euqene because of some small thinqs ? the reason i am so mad is not mainly because he make spoil my hp strap . actually is because of friendship problems uhs . the 4 of us are driftinq so much . ruhui and ching lin become like strangers , me and min xuan are also driftinq because of someone . you know who you are . (: seriously sch's life is freakinq me out ! relationship is already one problem , now another friendship problems , what is next ? *sighs*

--------

PS : if i were blue , you be there for me and whisper to my ears thats okay . you will always stand by my side and let me hold you tiqht . have you been thinkinq of me ? i really wish you can huq me tiqhtly aqn . and this time , i swear i won't allow you to let qo of me anymore . could still rmb th promises we made to one another . you were th made me believe that love does exists in this world . you were th one that made me felt how sweet love was . you were th one that let me see love . we made a wish , one day th first person that i see when i woke up will be you . day by day , hopinq the day will come , but it didn't . i am still waitinq , i will wait ... cause i believe , i believe th day that i am hopinq , deinately will come . i am still not wanting to let you qo . sighs .

No comments:

Post a Comment