K.ristinnnn ♥

K.ristinnnn♥

Call me Kristin . Turning 15 on 24 April . I am fat , short and ugly . I always watch out for the time 11.11 . Name me a bitch if you like but look into the mirror before you name me that cause you aren't that perfect either . I laugh loudly like nobody's business . Don't understand me well ? Why not start scrolling down and read my daily stories ?
Attached since 18.06.10 to Nicholas SKJ♥

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

SPECIALLY FOR YOU "FAILURES" ;

HOHOHO ! you shld be honoured that i specially post for you ehhs ! ;D lauqhs ; let me quess uhhs . if i not wronq , you shld be from FMSS and is upper sec ders riqht ? o.o hmmms , dun understand ehhs ... study in FMSS yet do thinqs that idiot does ? wonderinq how you qet into FMSS ders uhhs ? -.- qrow up luhs ! what year liaos ? still so childish , come to my bloq and bark like a doq ? =.= lmao ; bet your mum never teach you , so let me this xmm come and tell you bahs ! (: no one is perfect in this world uhhs . if you are that chio or shuaii that you are so perfect , totally flawless , thn comment me all you wants and i won't bother . if you are a qirl , don't tell me you won't make up also uhhs ? or maybe you don't even know how to ? lmao ! thn i shall teach you uhhs ! =/ dumb ! oops ! ;D if you are a boy , dun xiasuay yourself and be a doq that bark but don't bite . useless ! ooops aqn ! ;D come on , who won't look different with make up ? -.- i know... i know... i look more chio marhhs . lawl ; dun jealous . (: i know you're uqly , but i believe oso qot ppl will like you ders luhs ! just that your partner will be as uqly as you only lorhs ! -.- ooopsssss ; and dun come xialan with my frens . who they are, are none of your business . you want , come xialan me enouqh . :> put your name down the next time when you taq , so that i know your name and won't call you failure marhhs . it doesn't sound nice . (: dun criticise yourself like that luhs ! *althouqh it is the fact* LOL ! thats all ! byebye ; mua !

No comments:

Post a Comment