K.ristinnnn ♥

K.ristinnnn♥

Call me Kristin . Turning 15 on 24 April . I am fat , short and ugly . I always watch out for the time 11.11 . Name me a bitch if you like but look into the mirror before you name me that cause you aren't that perfect either . I laugh loudly like nobody's business . Don't understand me well ? Why not start scrolling down and read my daily stories ?
Attached since 18.06.10 to Nicholas SKJ♥

Saturday, May 15, 2010








"ALL I WANT IS TO BE HAPPY" ;

okayy , shall do a short post . qoinq to buqis with terris dear , cherie baby and a group of boys . :> lauqhs ; maybe i am more suitable to such life ? i dunno uhhs . all i know is i am gonna enjoy myself and be crazy like last tym ! ;D hope i can just put him down for that moment barhs . qotta qo bathe and prepare . :)) endinq here ! :> baibai ; mua ;

No comments:

Post a Comment