K.ristinnnn ♥

K.ristinnnn♥

Call me Kristin . Turning 15 on 24 April . I am fat , short and ugly . I always watch out for the time 11.11 . Name me a bitch if you like but look into the mirror before you name me that cause you aren't that perfect either . I laugh loudly like nobody's business . Don't understand me well ? Why not start scrolling down and read my daily stories ?
Attached since 18.06.10 to Nicholas SKJ♥

Friday, May 14, 2010


taken in sch today (:


taken at bus-stop when headinq home after cca (:



taken at studio with sheryl durinq cca breaks (:



taken at the bus-stop heading hom after cca (:



summer sissy and me (:
*taken at buqis*

" SOME OF US THINK HOLDING ON MAKES US STRONG , BUT SOMETIMES IT IS LETTING GO" ;
peek-a-boo {!} (: lauqhs ; still very childish uhhs me . x.x lmao ; today don't think qoinq out already uhhs . :x intended to qo find friends at pasir ris , but i lost my elink and daddy did not qive me money uhhs !!! ): so most probably stayinq at home and be a qood qirl . (: nothinq much to post , so shall end post here :> will do the post abt my birthday ders thinqs another day uhhs . (: tyvm ; byebye ; mua !
------------------
PS :/ after i met you , i finally understand what true love is . you were the one that showed me what true love is . true love is when i shed a tear and still wants for you . true love is when you iqnores me , and i still love you . true love is when you qot another qirl and i still smile to you , tellinq you " i am happy for you , last lonq ." , which all i really do is cry ... and cry ... my mind tells me to qive up , but my heart won't let me . which should i listen to ? i don't understand , why we could click so well but yet we are not tqt ? i wish i had the quts to walk away and forqet about wat we had been throuqh ... but i can't ... sometimes i would just pretend that i am alriqht because when everybody thinks i am fine , i will forqet a while that i am actually not . i tried hard to move on , i tried to keep myself occupy with stuffs . but no matter what i do , i still think of you ... you would never know how much you hurt me this time . you used to tell me sorry , now you don't . you don't even care anymore ...

No comments:

Post a Comment