K.ristinnnn ♥

K.ristinnnn♥

Call me Kristin . Turning 15 on 24 April . I am fat , short and ugly . I always watch out for the time 11.11 . Name me a bitch if you like but look into the mirror before you name me that cause you aren't that perfect either . I laugh loudly like nobody's business . Don't understand me well ? Why not start scrolling down and read my daily stories ?
Attached since 18.06.10 to Nicholas SKJ♥

Tuesday, May 18, 2010


" EVERYTHING HAPPENS FOR A REASON " ;
well ,, it is 1am plus noaz and i am still not qettinq my butt onto my bed !! lauqhs ; it is wawa's birthday now . (:
happy bithday to you.
happy birthday to you.
happy birthday to jamie.
happy birthday to you !
*claps claps*
lmao ; see i so qood uhhs ! :D sinq birthday sonq for you and wish you happy birthday at 12 . (: okayy nothinq much to post lers ,, mood isn't that qood noaz . baibai ; mua
xoxo,
kristin . (:

No comments:

Post a Comment