K.ristinnnn ♥

K.ristinnnn♥

Call me Kristin . Turning 15 on 24 April . I am fat , short and ugly . I always watch out for the time 11.11 . Name me a bitch if you like but look into the mirror before you name me that cause you aren't that perfect either . I laugh loudly like nobody's business . Don't understand me well ? Why not start scrolling down and read my daily stories ?
Attached since 18.06.10 to Nicholas SKJ♥

Saturday, May 8, 2010

"IT'S SO HARD TO PRETEND NOT TO LOVE A PERSON WHEN YOU REALLY DO"

heyyo !!! ;D i am back to post uhhs ! ;> lauqhs . currently stayinq at home , usinq lappy to online settle some stuffs and came to bloq to do a quick post (: havinq a headche when i woke up today morninq , lazy to qo out uhhs . x.x but today is cherie babyyy's birthday ! ;> lauqhs ; wish her a happy birthday uhhs ! *insert loads hearts* well ... well ... lets see , we had know each other cominq a year i quess ? althouqh we didn't really qo throuqh thick , but we still qo throuqh thin isn't it ? (: these few weeks and days , been meetinq up alot ? lawl ; chatted alot , went to see boys tqt , joke around , slack .... loads and tons of thinq yea ? (: ytd somethinqs happened and i wasn't in a qood mood , so shouted at you ... but you wasn't mad at me . thanks babyy ! ;> lovedieyous ! shall enjoy ourselves today alot alriqhts ? (: shall post last weeks stuffs aqn another day . and overdue pics that didn't manaqe to post due to lappy's fault ! *humph* LOL !!! okayy shall end post here . qott to qo pom pom and qo out liaos ! ;) seeya ; mua ! miss me uhhhs ! ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment