K.ristinnnn ♥

K.ristinnnn♥

Call me Kristin . Turning 15 on 24 April . I am fat , short and ugly . I always watch out for the time 11.11 . Name me a bitch if you like but look into the mirror before you name me that cause you aren't that perfect either . I laugh loudly like nobody's business . Don't understand me well ? Why not start scrolling down and read my daily stories ?
Attached since 18.06.10 to Nicholas SKJ♥

Thursday, May 13, 2010

"TIRED OF TRYING , TIRED OF CRYING , TIRED OF EVERYTHING" ;

hey readers !! i am backkk to post uhhs !!! (: yes yes , it had been few weeks and i have not posted abt my birthday celebration stuffs . x.x i know ... i know ... but i am seriously busy marhhs . *pout face* qimme some time lurhhs . (: when i free i will post abt it alriqhts ? (: dun so qan chionq for photos luhs ! <: *shyshy* well ... nothinq much to say abt sch today , everday almost the same old thinq uhhs . >: excited abt june holidays !!! bet lots of you quys are equally excited as me uhhs and even wish that it comes faster also riqht ? :x lauqhs ; somethinqs happen last niqht ... don't wish to elaborate much uhhs . just thouqht that wat exactly is the definations of friends ? >: i dun like the way when you shouted at me ... i am so disappointed in you seriously . i thouqht you would be different cause you seems different . but you are not , i am so wrong of you ... hope time will help to heal everythinq barhs . ): i am speechless seriously . why can't you just close one eyes and stoop pursuinq this questions ? arqhhhhhh ! irritated ; piss off ! i dun feel qood ! haish ~ bye ...

-----------------

PS:/ lots and lots of thinqs to say ... quess all those unspoken words that are left in my heart are all beinq said out ? i have no reqrets sayinq all this out , cause i know very clearly that wat i have done , was never wronq . in this particular relationship , i have learnt that , holdinq someone's hand and fallinq in love has a difference . it is true that sometimes kisses doesn't mean somethinqs . promises could also be broken as quickly as they are made and qoodbyes could be a forever ?

No comments:

Post a Comment