K.ristinnnn ♥

K.ristinnnn♥

Call me Kristin . Turning 15 on 24 April . I am fat , short and ugly . I always watch out for the time 11.11 . Name me a bitch if you like but look into the mirror before you name me that cause you aren't that perfect either . I laugh loudly like nobody's business . Don't understand me well ? Why not start scrolling down and read my daily stories ?
Attached since 18.06.10 to Nicholas SKJ♥

Saturday, May 29, 2010















"AT LEAST AT THIS MOMENT , I REALLY THOUGHT OF LETTING GO OF YOU" ;
hellos earthlinqs ! (: i am back !! (: i think there is abt a week ever since my last post ? o.o lawl ; i am supa tired manxzxzxz ! have not been sleepinq well ever since holiday started . ): been qoinq out to ton and such ... =.= shall post abt 2 days stuffs . (:
27 march 2010 ,
after sch ,, went to tionq baruh with minxuan & ruhui for lunch ,, had lonq john {!} *yummy* lauqhs ; thn walked around tionq and do bo thn headed home ... thn waited for wawa to finish work thn i qo bathe and prepare . (: after that ,, headed down to tionq aqn ,, met her at tionq MRT platform ,, thn went to toilet to chanqe and make up . (: lauqhs ; thn headed to arcade to find mark . :B reached arcade ,, saw mark and his fren darren ,, went over say hi thn went out with wawa to smoke . (: called mark up ,, thn asked him to come out find us . :> chatted while smokinq . after that went to prize staqe to catch bearbear with wawa while mark and darren waited outside . :B i swear the staffs there are supa nice {!} :DDD cauqht the 2 domo and some other toys . (: thn headed to playqround to slack ,, thn went to 7 eleven to buy poker and back to playqround . :> slack ,, play poker ,, smoke ,, jokejoke ... :D some unpleasant thinqs happened in between and i sat at the slide alone while the rest were at the pavillion . mark came over and chatted with me . had a heart to heart talk with him ,, i find him supa nice seriously . he gave me lots of advice that make me think throuqh alot . (: thn went back to join wawa and darren ... play daiti ,, was supa funny manzxzxzxz ! ;DDD thn mark helped wawa massage till she orhorh . -.- chatted with mark and darren ,, totally retarded luhs ! :> they were doinq maqic tricks that failed alot of tyms . -.- lmao ; thn 5am ,, darren went home ,, left me and mark .. so we chatted aqn ... :B lauqhs . he is a bully manxzxzxz {!} i am 14 , not 12 ! lauqhs ! and he wrack my hand till red and i was tryinq to pinch him , but hand toooo short , couldn't reach ! hahs ; thn 6am called wawa wake up ,, said bye to mark and went off to MRT and went home !!! :DDD
28 may 2010 ,
slept till 11.30 ,, thn shitinq called me up to bathe and qo out aqn . =.= tired die meeee ! x.x went to queenstown to meet my both "tinqs" and we headed to wawa's workinq place . (: slack and do bo there ... thn some thinqs happened . totally retarded ,, so hiewlan it lorhs . (: thn both "tinqs" went off and i waited for wawa to finish work thn went to boonkenq . (: had my dinner thr with wawa ,, zhuzhu ,, jonathan ,, kim huat and wawa's daddy . :B after eatinq ,, headed to wawa's house slack and thn 10 plus qo home . (: watch tv till 1am plus thn qo orhorh . (:
29 may 2010 ,
didn't went out today ,, stayed at home and had my beauty sleep (: nth much liaos . baibai ! (:
------------------
PS :/ seriously thouqht of wat mark had said to me ,, he was riqht ... you've already start to move on and i am still hanqinq on to the past . wat i am doinq now is just wastinq of my time ? cause i know ,, you will never ever come back to me . whenever i drop tears for you ,, you are happy with her and you won't care for me anymore . thinqs are soooo different already . in life ,, there is a start ,, there is also an end . everythinq is predicted . life is borinq ,, and love is one of the thinq that makes it interestinq . i am waitinq for you now ,, if i really qot you back one day ,, thinqs will never be the same anymore also . if i didn't qet you back ,, all the waitinq will be wasted . wat for must i torture myself and clinq onto somethinq that i will never qet it back anymore ? when i am talkinq to mark that day ,, i really find that everythinq that he tells me ,, seems to be what the words i am lookinq for . the reasons for me to qive up on you . that day ,, was the first time ,, i really thouqht of lettinq you qo and i really manaqe to did it once . thanks alot mark ,, really had a qreat time talkinq with you ! perhaps it is time to say qoodbye now ...


















No comments:

Post a Comment