K.ristinnnn ♥

K.ristinnnn♥

Call me Kristin . Turning 15 on 24 April . I am fat , short and ugly . I always watch out for the time 11.11 . Name me a bitch if you like but look into the mirror before you name me that cause you aren't that perfect either . I laugh loudly like nobody's business . Don't understand me well ? Why not start scrolling down and read my daily stories ?
Attached since 18.06.10 to Nicholas SKJ♥

Sunday, May 30, 2010

"NEVER PRETEND TO BE ALRIGHT EVEN IF IT HURTS " ;

weeeeee !! (: backkk to posting sehhs . ;DDD lauqhs . today din qo out uhhs ,, cause of smth ,, dun wish to elaborate it anymore . (: ahlinq ' bitchy went overseas liaos . missdie her {!} stupid benben still stuck at overseas mai come back uhhs !! =.= i wanna my present luhs dey {!} ask him suck my lanjiao uhhs !! lauqhs ; paiseh , i no lanjiao . -.- shld be ask him qo suck his own lanjiao !! stupid him ! exams finish still dun wan come back !! D: asshole ! @#$%&*&%$#@ lawl ; thinkinq wanna qo find wawa ornot lehs ,, but scare laobei will kp sia . -.- aiyo sianz ~ wondering why qood thinqs won't repeat but only bad thinqs thn will repeat . just like in a RELATIONSHIP uhhs . ppl breaak patch break patch ,, and they will always say ,, i am tired of all these ,, history is just repeatinq itself . but why isn't qood memories repeating itself ? lols , just smth that been thinkinq so lonq ? lawl ; kristin is abit sotpluq today maybe ? =.= LMAO !

------------------------

PS :/ i am afraid ,, i have fallen for you . my feelinqs are so confused now . siqhs . wanna find smth to just simply numb myself up . you told me before ,, if my heart is totally beinq locked up ,, means it is over for me . but now ,, i still have a chance to turn back ,, so maybe i shld just let qo of the past and walk towards you ? i dunno . time will tell perhaps ? i felt so relieved when i am with you that day . it is just another feelinq i am waitinq for ? the will that is makinq me qivinq up and walk towards you ? i really enjoyed myself that day ,, thanks .

No comments:

Post a Comment