K.ristinnnn ♥

K.ristinnnn♥

Call me Kristin . Turning 15 on 24 April . I am fat , short and ugly . I always watch out for the time 11.11 . Name me a bitch if you like but look into the mirror before you name me that cause you aren't that perfect either . I laugh loudly like nobody's business . Don't understand me well ? Why not start scrolling down and read my daily stories ?
Attached since 18.06.10 to Nicholas SKJ♥

Sunday, May 16, 2010


every stories had an end . but in life , every end is just a new beqinninq .


if you love somone , put their name in a circle instead of heart .
because hearts can break , while circle can qo on forever .


no one can promise that they will never hurt you , because at
some point of life , they will .


the real promise is if the time you spent toqether will be worth the pain in the end .



" MOVING ON IS SO SIMPLE , IT'S WAT YOU LEAVE BEHIDE THAT MAKES IT SO DIFFICULT " ;

hellos readers !! :)) ytd went out with wawa ,, zhuzhu ,, jonathan ,, wawa's mummy and their younqest sister . :> i swear the sister was really very cuteeeeeee !! :D lauqhs ; MRT-ed down to boonkenq to meet wawa & co ... thn walked to the temple somewhere at boonkenq . the auntie was so freakinq xialan manzxzxz ! ._. me ,, zhuzhu and wawa were wearinq hot pants & one normal T-shirt . the auntie called all of us over and said the 3 of us can't qo in . cause we are wearinq too exposed . -.- fuck die her seriously .! because of her words , make us all so hot & pissed off .. so bobian , the 3 of us stayed outside ,, while wawa's mum qo in with jonathan . -.- after that BUS-ed down to lavender and do some stuffs thn qo makan . :> after that BUS-ed back to boonkenq qo wawa hse slack . :> wawa supa disgustinq can ?! keep tellinq us abt her shit . not interested lurhhs ! so disgustinq ! =.= thn sit awhile jiu pei her daddy qo makan aqain . -.- after that cab-ed home ... thats all ! :> baibai ; mua ;

-----------------

PS :/ i never hated you for not lovinq me , but i hated you for makinq me fall for you even more each time when i am tryinq to let you qo . my friends tell me to let qo or at least try , but wat do i do when i start to cry ? i am fiqhtinq back emotions that i never fouqht before . each time i rest on my pillow , i would let my tears flow and kept askinq myself , whyes can't i just let qo ?! i know i have said qoodbye so many times before , but all roads lead me back to you . but now , this qoodbye that you have said really means we are over . i still love you , and i probably will love you for a very lonq time ... like wat others said , we may want to forqet someone we loved , but we just can't do it . the love that you qave me , could never be forqotten , no matter how hard i tried it will always be there ... FOREVER ... hope that fate will smile upon us , and we miqht qet to see each other someday ... AGAIN ....

No comments:

Post a Comment