K.ristinnnn ♥

K.ristinnnn♥

Call me Kristin . Turning 15 on 24 April . I am fat , short and ugly . I always watch out for the time 11.11 . Name me a bitch if you like but look into the mirror before you name me that cause you aren't that perfect either . I laugh loudly like nobody's business . Don't understand me well ? Why not start scrolling down and read my daily stories ?
Attached since 18.06.10 to Nicholas SKJ♥

Friday, May 21, 2010

" DID YOU REALLY CHANGED OR NOT ? " ;

This is A SPECIAL post for you ... well ,, i know you would be readinq this post cause i'd asked you to . boy ,, have you chanqed or not ? i am not sure is it my own quessings or wat ... i said that you have chanqed was because the way that you talked to me earlier ? was really so different from the past . last tym , you won't use such tones and attitude at me . you won't use words like "fuck" ,, "kp" ,, at me ... is it because the status i am in your heart is way different now ,, that is whyes you would used such words and spoke to me in such attitude ? i won't say if those thinqs i have posted is abt you or not . maybe your quessinq is riqht ? or wronq ? i don't know ,, won't wanna know ,, won't say it either ... you know ,, when you spoke to me the first few sentence ,, i was very happy ... but slowly ,, tears starts to drop ,, cause you are not the quy that i used to love . you really chanqed . the only thinq that you didn't chanqed was you always like to keep thinqs to yourself . and even i wanna know it badly , you would rather keep it to yourself ... and kept torturinq me like nobody business uhhs . each time tellinq me stuffs abt you and your qirlf ?! if you really read my post carefully ,, you would know wat i have posted and won't be tellinq me all these ... you really like hurtinq me so much uhhs ?? seeinq me so hurt and you are really happy is it ? whyes ?? you are the first quy that made me fall so deeply in love with ... but whyes ... whyes must it also be you that made me fell hurt badly also !! you know wat ?! i am really tired of all this cryinq and stuffs ... i only want the past old you to be back ... i know qettinq you back is already impossible ,, but i am still waitinq ,, hanqinq on ,, whyes must you crush all my hopes ?? i just want you to at least concern abt me ,, at least look at me once ,, chat with me nicely like the past ... but not hurt me pls ... i seriously dun wish to let qo ... just let me continue lovinq you just like that would you ? dun crush all my hopes pls ... i just want the old you ... tears just kept flowinq when i am typinq this post ... seeinq your bloq the first time , tears also kept flowinq ... how many times had you made me drop tears for you ? don't hurt me like how you did anymore would you ? siqhs ..

No comments:

Post a Comment