K.ristinnnn ♥

K.ristinnnn♥

Call me Kristin . Turning 15 on 24 April . I am fat , short and ugly . I always watch out for the time 11.11 . Name me a bitch if you like but look into the mirror before you name me that cause you aren't that perfect either . I laugh loudly like nobody's business . Don't understand me well ? Why not start scrolling down and read my daily stories ?
Attached since 18.06.10 to Nicholas SKJ♥

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

" LOVING YOU WAS A EASY JOB , BUT LETTING GO WAS NEVER EASY " ;

LOLOL ! i am back to postinq . :B monday went out with mummy to expo to shop shop . :) bought dam alot alot of thinqs uhhs . x.x tuesday at home do bo do bo , early morninq , 7.51am , one idiotic piq , woke me up by smsing me : " Good Morning :] slept well ? :) " lauqhs , dun kill me when you see this post ! x.x lmao ; smsed and chatted with that piq for the whole day . and he simply made me lauqh like a mad woman for the whole day . you were the one that made me lauqh yet call me mad woman ! you siao tabor uhhs ! :B LOLOL {!} poor him ,, the whole entire week of holiday qot sch . but who ask him so stupid uhhs ? can't blame anyone when you qot to qo back to sch to study ! :> lauqhs ; bet he is qonna kill me when he see this post . x.x GOD BLESS ME ! ahahaha ! that retarded piq is cominq to my house area and find me slack . (: so niceeee of him riqht ? ;D i lurbbb you ? ahahaha ! you know i know ders luhs hors ? ahahaha ! :DDD okayy ,, that idiot had sms me to qo bathe lers . (: baibai ; qonna meet my piqqy and pull his idiotic piercinq if he is qonna qive me that face . :D you know i know ! ahahaha ! baibai luhs ! mua !

edit-ed / backkk from meetinq that piqqy ! ;D he is such a retarded ,, makinq me lauqh like crazy woman ! =.= thanks for the two sticks of "pok pok" ,, you know i know ! ahahaha ; (: had a qreat time slackinq with that piq ! ;D had a heart to heart talk with piqqy toooo ~ (: and and and the jokinq parts .! supa supa idiotic manxzxzxz !! my joke were at least funny ,, unlike yours can ? was so lame !!! boooooooo ~ ahahaha . ;D i know you qonna kp me aqain when you see this post . (: i am waitinq uhhs . :B lauqhs ! waitinq for piqqy to qo fix his phone at town and then text me . :> thats all ! baibai ! mua ;

No comments:

Post a Comment