K.ristinnnn ♥

K.ristinnnn♥

Call me Kristin . Turning 15 on 24 April . I am fat , short and ugly . I always watch out for the time 11.11 . Name me a bitch if you like but look into the mirror before you name me that cause you aren't that perfect either . I laugh loudly like nobody's business . Don't understand me well ? Why not start scrolling down and read my daily stories ?
Attached since 18.06.10 to Nicholas SKJ♥

Thursday, June 17, 2010

" ARE WE MEANT TO BE ? " ;

went to meet aikiko ' sweetie at buqis on tuesday . :DDD went shopshop around buqis street > outside starbuck smoke > qo one honqkonq restaurant eat ,, swear i am supa supa supa full manzxzxz ~ > carpark to smoke and camwhore > aikiko ' sweetie say wanna qo amk hub walk walk ,, so we MRT-ed down to amk > went to arcade do bo ,, aikiko ' sweetie asked if wanna meet one of his fren ,, i said anythinq ,, and off we qooooo ~ ? lauqhs ; find his fren slack and do bo . x.x aikiko ' sweetie was busy drawinq somethinq for his ex boyf while i wa sittinq at one side camwhore ,, on sonqs and dance ,, watch " la bi xiao xin " > 10.45 walk back to MRT ,, on the way back saw one 5 dollars note on the floor ,, pick it up and spilt with sweetie !!! ahahhas ; thn outside hub smoke smoke ,, police came ,, quickly walk away and throw my ciq ,, i think police saw us ,, but qave chance . (: lols ; wat a lucky day !!! ;DDD took MRT home with sweetie thn she aliqht first . (: msq maqqie ' mummy & co on the way back home . was feelinq supa supa unwell . x.x reached home ,, chatted with fren on the phone and went to bed ! <: had a qreat day with my sweetie ! i love her ttm ! i swear ohhs !!!! :DDD *inserts loads loads hearts* maybe she today cominq down vivo find me ? (: lauqhs ; qoinq vivo with classmates for qatherinq . (: qtq ,, will upload photos another time ,, baibai ; mua !

No comments:

Post a Comment