K.ristinnnn ♥

K.ristinnnn♥

Call me Kristin . Turning 15 on 24 April . I am fat , short and ugly . I always watch out for the time 11.11 . Name me a bitch if you like but look into the mirror before you name me that cause you aren't that perfect either . I laugh loudly like nobody's business . Don't understand me well ? Why not start scrolling down and read my daily stories ?
Attached since 18.06.10 to Nicholas SKJ♥

Friday, June 25, 2010

" SLEEP , SLEEP , SLEEP ! " ;

currently at boyf hse . <: ytd went down far east to do extension with aikiko ' sweetie & 2 of her zabor frens . (: freakinq ex sia !!! $174 sia ! $200 just blow off like that ~ LOL ! after that aikiko ' sweetie ders boyf came down to meet us and we headed down to seranqoon to meet boyf & xiaowei ' bro . (: lolol , met them > went playqround > thn qo sinq k . was freakinq funny luhs ! lauqh like some mad woman . =.= lawl ; after that headed down to boon kenq with boyf & xiaowei ' bro for sonq ka and aikiko ' sweetie & co went off . (: LOL ! one funny thinq was we freakinq walk one BIG BIG round to MRT . =.= wtf ! we were like some retards manzxzxz ! =.= lauqhs ; went down boonkenq > went to MAC buy food > qo the resident corner slack & eat while waitinq for boyf ders frens . ;D FINALLY !! they all arrived ,, went to attend the sonqka ,, all of us were kinda jokinq at there . =.= okay ,, it was rude ,, but bo bian ,, we were all bored !! hahahah ; boyf ders frens were all dam joker ! make me lauqh till penq sia ! =.= lolol ,, after sonqka > went to eat > slack > everyone went off > boyf and i went to take bus > headed to his hse downstairs . <: beinq a supa cute cpl ,, walkinq around shop & save and bouqht lots of foods !! :P hahah ; slack around till 2 thn went up to his hse . (: i broke boyf ders qame record !!! 259 !!! woots ~ jiayous uhhs ahbi ! take your time to win my record ! bet you can't make it !!! hahaha !!! just admit ,, you are a L.O.S.E.R !! muahahahaha ! *boyf is starinq at me noaz* LMAO ! okay ,, i am really supa tired ,, qtq ! baibai ~ mua ! i love you boyf !!! *inserts loads hearts* happy ? ;DDD

No comments:

Post a Comment