K.ristinnnn ♥

K.ristinnnn♥

Call me Kristin . Turning 15 on 24 April . I am fat , short and ugly . I always watch out for the time 11.11 . Name me a bitch if you like but look into the mirror before you name me that cause you aren't that perfect either . I laugh loudly like nobody's business . Don't understand me well ? Why not start scrolling down and read my daily stories ?
Attached since 18.06.10 to Nicholas SKJ♥

Tuesday, June 8, 2010




















" THE ONLY PEOPLE YOU NEED IN LIFE ARE THE ONES THAT NEED YOU IN THEIRS " ;
today went back to sch for maths lesson . =.= woke up at 7.20 ,, wash up quickly thn cab over to sch . MATHS leiis ! late confirm die . =.= i am soooo broke already manzxzxz ! ): reached sch ,, teacher was also late . phew ! lesson ended around 10 plus ,, bus-ed home ,, usinq com now . <: qonna upload saturday ders photos with cherie babyyy {!} chatting with frens on MSN riqht now . qotta qo ! baibai ; mua !

No comments:

Post a Comment