K.ristinnnn ♥

K.ristinnnn♥

Call me Kristin . Turning 15 on 24 April . I am fat , short and ugly . I always watch out for the time 11.11 . Name me a bitch if you like but look into the mirror before you name me that cause you aren't that perfect either . I laugh loudly like nobody's business . Don't understand me well ? Why not start scrolling down and read my daily stories ?
Attached since 18.06.10 to Nicholas SKJ♥

Sunday, June 13, 2010



" THE BITTEREST TEARS SHED OVER GRAVES ARE FOR WORDS LEFT UNSAID AND DEEDS LEFT UNDONE " ;

ytd went to buqis aqn to find wawa & co . (: recently kept qoinq buqis uhhs ! =.= but wat a surprise ! i saw a group of fairfield teachers & students . woah ; ahahas . waited for wawa at MRT station ,, thn went to junction to buy chocolate for her boyf . she also buy for me uhhs ! :B thn went to meet the rest ,, they were playinq pool . x.x lolol ,, slack at pool ,, smoke ,, listen music .... bored ! zhuzhu came afterwards ,, went to makan as all of them were hungry . (: wawa ,, zhuhzu and I just order drinks . <: i paid drinks for wawa ,, so in the end ? chocolate is i pay for myself !!! LOL ! thouqht wawa so qood , will buy chocolate for me ! =.= LMAO ; after eat > smoke > walk around buqis > went illuma arcade > headed home and msq my aikiko ' sweetie & co . (: was supa supa hunqry but lazy to cook ,, so asked laobei if can order MAC . <: and laobei allow !!! weeee ! ;D order MAC for myself and younqer brother ,, supa annoyinq sia he . =.= ate finish ,, watch tv ,, msqinq and such thn went to bed around 4am plus . (: woke up around 4 plus ? lauqhs ; dun intend to qo out today lers . x.x kinda lazy . ahahas ; tmr qoinq out with laobei ,, laobu and of course my annoyinq brother ~ lolol ,, tuesday qo find wawa or my precious aikiki ' sweetie ? shall see ! <: end post here ,, byebye ! mua ;

No comments:

Post a Comment