K.ristinnnn ♥

K.ristinnnn♥

Call me Kristin . Turning 15 on 24 April . I am fat , short and ugly . I always watch out for the time 11.11 . Name me a bitch if you like but look into the mirror before you name me that cause you aren't that perfect either . I laugh loudly like nobody's business . Don't understand me well ? Why not start scrolling down and read my daily stories ?
Attached since 18.06.10 to Nicholas SKJ♥

Saturday, June 12, 2010

" NO MATTER HOW NEATLY YOU GLUED UP MY BROKEN HEART , THERE IS ALWAYS STILL A SCAR THERE " ;

woots ~ back to postinq . ytd went down to seranqoon to find aikiko ' sweetie . :> well ,, was playinq hide & seek with her . x.x due to phone no money ,, was difficult to find each other and i was lost ! =.= LOL ! thn finally ,, met her and her fwen ' qimin . after that ,, we went block downstairs ,, chatted ,, smoke ,, on music ,, joke around ... thn qimin qott to qo ,, so we sent her off and aikiko ' sweetie and i went to another block ders playqround there play swinq ! :B ahahas ; had some heart to heart talk with her ,, basically chattinq abt this person . realised wat kind of person she is already . =.= looks can be real deceivinq ! slut/bitch ? =/ or shld i say " BIG FAT LIAR " !! after that ,, around 9 plus ,, aikiko ' sweetie pei me qo take cab . intended to qo find zhuzhu but didn't eat the whole day and was havinq a bad gastric pain ,, so took cab home straiqht . =.= sorry my precious zhuzhu ! didn't qo find you . ): supa supa supa sorry uhhs ! D: went home ,, makan ,, msq aikiko ' sweetie & co ,, chatted on phone with idiot . ;D thn went to sleep liaos . :B woke up now ,, use com to bloq thn wait for my 3 da xiaojie wakeup and off to qo to find them ! lauqhs ; byebye ; mua ;

No comments:

Post a Comment