K.ristinnnn ♥

K.ristinnnn♥

Call me Kristin . Turning 15 on 24 April . I am fat , short and ugly . I always watch out for the time 11.11 . Name me a bitch if you like but look into the mirror before you name me that cause you aren't that perfect either . I laugh loudly like nobody's business . Don't understand me well ? Why not start scrolling down and read my daily stories ?
Attached since 18.06.10 to Nicholas SKJ♥

Sunday, June 6, 2010

" DRINK , DRANK , DRUNK {!} " ;


hey peeps ! (: just woke up from my lala land due to my irratinq bro & father !! ): bro keep disturb me sleep ,, dad watching tv and the volume was freakinq loud ! >: lolol ,, ytd cherie babyyy came over to my house ,, thn she chatted with my laobei . x.x and quess wat ? laobei willinq to qive my money money to qo out with her {!} weee ! (: thn we took bus to yishun ,, slack awhile with cherie babyyy's fren . smoke ,, camwhore ,, jokejoke ! lauqhs ; thn said qoodbye to her 2 frens and headed to lonq john to makan with her ex boyf & his fren . (: makan finish ,, smoke and went in the mall to walk walk . (: lolol ,, thn went out to smoke aqn and went off to take MRT home . (: smsed zhuzhu and she asked me qo chalet ,, i also dun feel like qoinq home so early ,, so i aqreed ! <: LOL ! headed to tamp meet zhuzhu & junjie and qo down chalet tqt . (: lawl ,, was kinda funny on the way there . :B reached chalet ,, more and more ppl came . (: self- intro and stuffs . LMAO ! some unpleasant thinqs happen ,, but afterall enjoyed myself at the chalet ALOT ALOT !! ;D the ppl there are nice and friendly {!} drank a little with them but not too much ,, afraid miqht qet drunk . ): rested at chalet till 9 plus thn headed home . (: reached home ,, went to market to makan . :B thn qo home bathe ,, msqed ahmao thn toh ! ;DDD LOL !!! photos upload another time when i am free uhhs . :B buabai ; mua !

No comments:

Post a Comment